November 6, 2013

Simple as F**k

Hello there! Sorry for cursing, haha! Today I'm showing you a different OOTD post. These pictures are edited. I also used some studio lights so the quality is just so much better.
I wanted to post this outfit yesterday, but I had no connection.

Please excuse the background and the white button up. I know, it looks kinda weird.



Button Up - Pepco
Shirt - Gate
Skirt - New Yorker
Tights - Gatta






I hope you liked this post, it's a simple elegant outfits great for days when you don't know what to wear.

xoxo, R














Ahojte! Prepáčte za nadávku, haha. Dneska vám ukážem trocha odlišný outfit post. Obrázky sú poriadne poeditované a tiež som použila štúdiové svetlá. Konečne je viditeľná aj lepšia kvalita.
Outfit som vám chcela ukázať už včera, no mala som problémy s pripojením.

Ospravedlňte poadie a bielu košeľu, viem že tam nie je žiadny kontrast a že to vyzerá dosť čudne.


Košeľa - Pepco
Tričko - Gate
Sukňa - New Yorker
Pančuchy - Gatta

Dúfam, že sa vám post páčil. Je to jednoduchý outfit vhodný na dni, keď absolútne neviete čo na seba. 

xoxo, R

2 comments: