November 2, 2013

Untitled.

Hey there! I went to do a little shopping this morning, so I thought I could show you my super casual outfit! 
I'm pretty sure you know this sweather, I was featuring it in one of my summer haul posts. I absolutely love it! At first when I saw how big it is, I was quite shocked since in was quite pricey, but then I was like - I can wear it as a oversized sweather.

I paired it with simple disco pants/leggings and some wedges. I also wore a button up underneath the sweather.




Sweather - Ralph Lauren
Jeggings - New Yorker
Button Up - H&M
Shoes - Aldo
Jewelry - Tally Weijl
Bag - Gate


I got in a fight with my bitch-bro today, since all the pics he took suck!!! This is not his day....whatever.

Make sure to stay tuned for a really yummy post!!! 
xoxo, R














Ahojte! Dneska ráno som si bežala spraviť menší shopping, takže som si pomyslela že by som vám ukázala môj super pohodlný outfit!
Som si istá že tento sveter poznáte, keďže som vám ho ukazovala v jednom z mojich haul postov z leta. Úplne ho milujem! Keď som ho dostala a rozbalila, uvidela som že je dosť veľký, ostala som v šoku pretože bol dosť drahý. Potom mi ale doplo že ho aspoň môžem nosiť ako oversized sveter.

Skombinovala som ho s jednoduchými disco nohavicami/legínami a tiež som si dala pod sveter košelu.


Sveter- Ralph Lauren
Nohavice - New Yorker
Košeľa - H&M
Topánky - Aldo
Doplnky - Tally Weijl
Taška - Gate


Tiež som sa už aj stihla pohádať s bratom (ojedinelosť), kedže tie fotky sú dnes veľmi nanič. No nevadí, asi nemá svoj deň.

Určite sledujte blog, chystám pre vás jeden chutný post.
xoxo, R



2 comments:

  1. You have an amazing taste! I love how this looks.

    ReplyDelete