September 4, 2013

Me Collaborating with Fake Tattoos

Hello girlies! Today I have a quite random post for you, since I made a collaboration with Fake Tattoos.

They are basically an online shop (obviously) and they sell temporary tattoos that look like real! This way you can see how a real tattoo would look on your skin! 


I got the package quite early, I was really happy when my mom called me! I really do love the tattoos I got - flying birds and diamonds. 


You just need to do a few things before you apply your tattoo:

- make sure to clean your skin
- remove the top sheet
- press the tattoo on to your skin and then use a wet cotton pad and press in on to the tattoo, then wait 30 secs
- then just peel everything off and let it dry


I absolutely love how it turned out and I can't wait to do my first purchase from their online shop, they also offer you a free shipping worldwide!

I hope you liked this post, made sure to check them out!
xo, R










Ahojte baby! Dneska mám pre vás troška random post, keďže som začala spolupracovať s Fake Tattoos.

Je to vlastne online shop, kde predávajú tetovačky, resp. dočasné tetovania. Takto môžete vidieť ako by skutočné tetovanie vyzeralo na vašom tele. Fakt sa mi páčia tetovačky ktoré mi zaslali - lietajúce vtáky a diamanty. 

Balík som dostala dosť skoro, bola som fakt nadšená keď mi mamka volala! 


Musíte urobiť len pár vecí predčím svoju tetovačku aplikujete:

- očitite si miesto, kam si tetovačku dávate
- odstráňte ochrannú vrstvu
- pritlačte tetovačku na vašu pokožku a namokrite si čistiaci tampónik a ten pritlačte na tatovačku a počkajte 30 sekúnd
- opatrne odstráňte všetko a nechajte to usušiť

Úplne sa mi páči že ako to vyzerá a neviem sa dočkať až spravím prvý nákup z ich shopu,  ponúkajú poštovné majú zadarmo celosvetovo, čo je úžasné!

Určite si na nich kliknite, prajem príjemný nákup a dúfam že sa vám post páčil.
xo, R

4 comments:

  1. Wow.amazing :) how long those tattoos will stay on your skin ? I think I'll try it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, the one I applied yesterday is already gone which sucks! :( But they are super pretty & worth it :) Thank you! :) xo

      Delete
  2. love the bird,looks super duper cool:)
    let's follow each other?
    www.helendushko.com

    Helen
    xx

    ReplyDelete