January 13, 2014

Vintage Love

Howdie! I'm here with the first outfit post of this year. This look is super vintage - I went for a skirt (this one actually has pockets!), Peter Pan blouse and I also had to wear my lovely killers. 




I absolutely like how the sun was shining and it made that nice effect on the left! 




I'll see you very soon (I keep saying that and I never keep my promise, haha!).

Make sure to let me know in the comment section below what you think about this outfit. It's very comfy, vintage (of course) and stylish!

A huge thank you to my little bitch for the pics:)


xoxo, R











-
-
-




Ahojte. Dnes som tu s prvým outfit postom tohto roku. Je super vintage - opäť mám skater sukňu (táto inak má aj vrecká!), blúzku s Peter Pan golierikom a tiež som si nahodila zabijáčikov.

Naozaj sa mi veľmi páči ako svietilo slnko a vytvorilo ten efekt naľavo.


Vidíte sa čoskoro (stále to hovorím, ale nikdy sľub nedodržím, haha).

Určite mi dajte vedieť, čo si myslíte o outfit v komentároch dole. Podľa mňa ide o veľmi pohodlný, vintage (samozrejme) a štýlový look.

A takto verejne - veľká vďaka môjmu malému darebákovi za fotky:)

xoxo, R

5 comments:

  1. This skirt is amazing, I fell in love, haha. I love this outfit, you look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are pretty much amazing! How tall are you, if you don't mind asking? You're a model!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm super tiny - only 160cm. Haha, that's not true :) xo

      Delete