March 15, 2014

| 1 year of Blogging | How I've Changed & More!

Hello!
My blog is 1 year and 5 days old today, yay! Can you believe it? It feels like my first post was written yesterday, oh my!

I don't even know why I created this blog. But I'm glad I did. 

I was 17 back then, I wasn't into fashion that much, but I quite liked playing around with makeup (although I only had the must-have goodies, haha).

I'm sure this blog changed me a lot, which I'm super happy about. I got to know lots of you and I can never thank you enough for your support, you are AMAZING!!!!

Let's see how it all started....






Some of my first outfits ever. 
I didn't really have a specific style back then (and I was still wearing jeans, haha).
I liked almost everything, basically. 



First blog selfies! I didn't wear anything special, when it comes to makeup. I was good to go with a light foundation, nude eyeshadows and a mascara!



This was the time when I fell in love with dramatic eyeliners. And this was also the time when I was discovering what style I like. I immediately fell in love with Peter Pan collars.


Black&white obsession.





My first ombre experience. This didn't come up exactly like I wanted it to come up, but whatever...


Hippie outfit. I quite liked this one.


Here started my obsession with red lips. 


I was also obsessed with high-low dresses. I cannot wait to wear them again!




More selfies. This was the time when I knew what I want, I had my own opinions, I became a lot more brave...


My fist senior year outfit. Ah, I was finally a senior!




More outfits... I became obsessed with heels and skirts.


Shopping day in Budapest. 







... and more outfits :)





Christmas time! 






My Valentine's Day outfits edition.


My latest outfit. Well, meet my style :)


... and meet me. Veronika, or Ronnie - however you like to call me.

I'm almost 19, a senior and a girl with dreams and hopes.

<3

6 comments:

  1. urcite si sa zmenila,v dobrom.
    mas uzasny a svojsky styl ale hlavne sa ti aj hodi.si krasna:)

    ---Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Určite pokračuj s blogom! Máš skvelé nápady,príspevky a celkovo ho rada čítam :) každopádne veľa šťastia v živote a bloguj naďalej :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Som rada,ze ta moje clanky zaujimaju, velmi si ma potesila! :) dakujem!

      Delete
  3. Nikdy prosím neprestávaj s blogovaním, milujem čítať tvoje príspevky :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teraz si ma velmi potesila :) dakujem ti velmi pekne! :)

      Delete