March 11, 2013

My current favorite LIPSTICKS!

I'm sure that every girl that loves makeup has her favorite lipstick that she uses all the time! Well, I have 3 favorites!

Please note that these are my current favorites and my favorites usually change every week or month, haha!



So the first lipstick that I want to show you is by Rimmel (Kate's Collection) in the shade Rossetto. It's a beautiful bright red color! 



The second one is by Elf in the shade Flirtatious. I usually don't like pink lipsticks, but I fell for this one and plus - is smells amazing!



And the last one (I'd say my ultimate favorite) is by Miss Sporty in the shade Love Me. It's this gorgeous nude color, but it's actually quite sheer and that's what I love about it! 



If you want more posts like this one, please let me know :)

xoxo, R.

No comments:

Post a Comment