March 13, 2013

TAG: 50 Facts About ME

Oh hey there! I thought this day's gonna be a disaster but it turned out to be a quite good one.

I was thinking what post should I publish today. I've been watching these "50 facts about me" tag videos recently, so I thought I could make a post about it!
. Well, now you have a chance to get to know me better :)



1 - I'm 160 cm tall

2 - I have size 3 feet

3 - I love watching Pretty Little Liars. It's the most favorite TV show of mine! I also love watching Ellen Degeneres, Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien's show! 

4 - I HATE apples!

5 - When it comes to Fashion week, I need to see every single designer's show!

6 - My favorite brands are Chanel, Lanvin, Dior, Prada and Carolina Herrera

7 - I love drugstore products, especially goodies from Essence

8 - I admire Blair Waldorf (played by Leighton Meester)

9 - I HATE wearing sneakers, converse or anything similar to these shoes! I wear only boots, heels or flats

10 - My current obsessions are Peter Pan Collars and spikes!

11 - I'm an organized person! I know exactly where to find the thing I need.

12 - I had short hair until 7th grade! That was seriously horrible! 

13 - I can never leave the house without my lipbalm, iPhone and my iPod!

14 - I'm a huge perfume person! Right now I own 26 perfumes (my favorites are Valentino V, Mademoiselle by Chanel, Heat by Beyonce, I Love Dior by Dior and The Fame by Lady Gaga)

15 - I'm also a huge purse person. I currently own 24 purses. The most favorite purse of mine is by Miu Miu

16 - I usually spend 30 minutes doing my makeup every morning

17 - I love watching Phineas and Ferb

18 - I'm scared of every single bug I see. It doesn't matter whether it's small or big

19 - I love styling my hair. Since I have a long hair I always wear a different hair style

20 - I change my nail polish color every day. I've been doing this since 7th grade

21 - I eat anything I want and anywhere I want. I don't need to workout though. I don't get fat no matter how much I eat

22 - My favorite youtube gurus are Zoella280390, AndreasChoice, beautycakez, MichellePhan, macbarbie07, BeyondBeautyStar, DulceCandy87 and ilikeweylie

23 - My current favorite song is Radioactive by Imagine Dragons and Just give me a reason by Pink

24 - I have 1,135 song on my iPod

25 - I have never worn fake eyelashes 

26 - My favorite colors are probably brown, vine red, black and purple

27 - I used to have 2 hamsters but my mom hated them so I donated them to a friend of mine. No worries, they are fine!

28 - I'm a huge coffie addict! 

29 - I don't smoke and I never have. And I never will

30 - I absolutely love vintage rings

31 - I'm a graphic designer. You could find my edits on British Ezra Fitz facebook page and some websites dedicated to movies or TV shows! 

32 - I love every single episode of Harry Potter! I can watch all of them over and over again.

33 - I love noodles

34 - I can never find the right makeup for my skin tone!

35 - I absolutely hate neon colors

36 - I'm secretly in love with Chuck Bass, Toby Cavanaugh and Damon Salvatore!

37 - When I don't need to go anywhere - I'm at home - I usually wear sweat pants

38 - I straighten my hair everyday, since I have curly hair

39 - I always drink either Coca Cola or a random orange drink

40 - The most favorite book of mine would probably be The Host by Stephenie Meyer but I can never read any book with the television on in the background! 

41 - When I'm on youtube, I like to watch 'What's in my purse' videos

42 - I love wearing blazers, high waisted skirts and jeggings!

43 - I used to be obsessed with Twilight Saga! I don't watch the movies anymore but I still love the books though

44 - My best friend is my mom

45 - I hate PE class

46 - I'm good at doing funny faces

47 - I used to love watching horror movies. Now I'm scared of them

48 - I love DIY television shows, magazines and blogs!

49 - I've been tweeting for 6 years now

50 - I was born on Monday




I really hope you liked today's post. :)

xoxo, R. 

No comments:

Post a Comment