March 22, 2013

TAG: This or That

Hey everyone! I was thinking what post I should publish today... Then I figured out I've been wanting to do the This or That TAG and I thought I could just post it on my blog!

I have the This or That Random and the Beauty edition for you! I wanted to to both, so why not?
Of course I prefer the Beauty part more... that's so me! Oh well, let's see.



BEAUTY 

Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer (I totally want to say bronzer, but I prefer blushes)
Lipgloss or Lipstick (Lipstick. No doubts)
Eyeliner or Mascara (It's hard to choose only one of them, but I'd say Mascara)
Foundation or Concealer (Foundation)
Neutral or Color eye shadows (I always go for a dramatic look, so I say dark neutrals!)
Pressed or Loose eyeshadow (Oh well, pressed)
Brushes or Sponges (Definitely Brushes)

Nails:
OPI or China Glaze (OPI)
Long or Short (Medium:) )
Acrylic or Natural (Definitely Natural!!!)
Bright or Dark (It depends...but I say nude!)

Body:
Perfume or Body Splash (Perfumes all the way!)
Lotion or Body butter (The first one)
Body Wash or Soap (The first one again)

Fashion:
Jeans or Sweat pants (I loooooove Sweat pants!)
Long sleeve or Short (It depens...I love both)
Dresses or Skirts (High-wasted skirts)
Stripes or Plaid (I don't really care)
Flip Flops or Sandals (Heels or flats)
Scarves or Hats (I never really wear hats, but I really want to wear them this season. But I have to say Scarves)
Studs or Dangly Earrings (STUDS!)
Necklaces or Bracelets (Rings!)
Heels of Flats (Heels)
Cowboy boots or Riding boots (Anything vintage looking)
Jacket or Hoodie (Blazer!)

Hair:
Curly or Straight (Straight)
Bun or Ponytail (God, I love them both!!!)
Bobby pins or Nutterfly clips (Bobbies!)
Hair Spray or Gel (The first one)
Long or Short Hair (Long... always!)
Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs (I'd say side)


RANDOM

Math or English
Summer or Winter (Either Fall or Spring!)
Morning or Night
Full House or Family Matters
Tea or Coffee (Many of you probably know that I'm addicted to coffee)
Harry Potter or Lord of The Rings (I've never seen the Lord of The Rings!)
Black or White
Dogs or Cats
McDonalds or Burger King
Cake or Pie
Chocolate or Vanilla
Jocks or Nerds (Haha, I need to say BOTH!)
Cable or Internet
MySpace or Facebook (... and Twitter)
The Simpsons or Family Guy (Neither, Phineas and Ferb)
Comedy or Horror (I'd say something with a dramatic plot and crazy twists!)
TV Shows or Movies
Phone Call or In Person
Rain or Snow (Neither, ewwww)
Shower or Bath
Pixar or Dreamworks
Movies or Reading (This is such a hard question!)
France or Italy (New York!)
Santa Claus or Easter Bunny
Ellen Degeneres or Oprah Winfrey (Do I really have to choose one of them?)
The Vampire Diaries or Pretty Little Liars (Always & forever)
Blackberry or Apple


I'd say that's it for today. I hope you guys enjoyed reading my answers although I think it was boring for you, haha!

Make sure to come back tomorrow for another post!

Love you, xoxo

R.

No comments:

Post a Comment