March 23, 2013

Saturday Randomness by Ronnie ep 1 - Goodies I purchased in the last 2 weeks!

Hey all!
While I was watching Harry Potter (and The Half-Blood Prince) I was thinking that making my own "weekly episodes" would be great! So I came up with Saturday Randomness by Ronnie. 
I think the name of it sounds good and I'd be fun to share with you some random things I like or hate, haha!

So basically Saturday Randomness by Ronnie will be about everything and anything. You'll see some of my favorite products I've been using lately, favorite clothing pieces I want to get or even some goodies I purchased (HAUL) and I'll be posting anything random I feel like I want to post.

Sooo, I hope you find this interesting and definitely let me know what random things would you like me to share with you.


And speaking of Saturday Randomness by Ronnie, since it's Saturday - the first episode will be about goodies I purchased in the last 2 weeks!

Okay, so the first goodie I purchased is this mini Clinique Eyeshadow Palette with these four beautful nude colors.
I think this is a limited edition, since the eyeshadow colors are picked from different editions. It also comes with an eyeshadow brush which I don't use and I think I never will.






The next thing I want to show you is an eyeshadow by MAC in the shade Concrete. As you can tell it's a grey color that looks absolutely gorgeous on your eyes. It's also really pigmented and it stays on your eyes for a really long time.





This is another eyeshadow by MAC in the shade Top Knot and if you watch my videos you probably know that I used both MAC eyeshadows in my previous videos. This one is also super-duper pigmented and I have no idea why, I know it looks like it's a blue color, but it's actually purple.






This is a lipbalm by Essence and believe me or not - this is simply the best lipbalm I've EVER used! And I've used quite a few so far! It's in the shade Fruit Crush. I wouldn't say it's pink, although I know it looks like it's pink but it's more of a red color. Oh, and I need to mention that it's quite sheer, which is a plus. 






I totally needed to buy a base under my foundation and I found this one by Essence as well. First when you apply it, it looks orangey but as you massage it into your skin it turns out to be smooth and you barely can see that you actually applied anything.





I also needed an eyelid primer ASAP since I'm running out of my Elf one, so I bought this by Essence (as well, haha). It doesn't feel wet when you apply it, it looks natural and it makes your eyeshadows last forever!
So I'm happy I got this!




Last but not least - when I saw this powder brush I needed to buy it! It's super soft and gentle and that's all I can say! And I'm not sure but I think it's from their limited edition & it's by Essence. 



Love you all, xoxo
R.

No comments:

Post a Comment