March 12, 2013

Outfit of the day: Simply Elegant

Hey lovelies! I have another OOTD for you! I hope you'll like this one, I definitely do!

I wanted my outfit to be elegant and simple. On the other hand - I went for a dramatic makeup look! It wasn't that dramatic, but you could definitely tell that I spent some time doing my makeup (although I was late, haha!).

Let's see what I wore today, shall we?



Blazer (Chantall)
Blouse (Bershka)
Jeggings (Atmosphere)
Bag (Gate)
Ring (Claire's)
Bracelets (Bijou Brigitte)
Booties (Aldo)








Makeup:
Foundation (Essence Clear&Matt in "Honey")
Powder (Elf Studio Powder)
Bronzer (NYC)
Blush (Elf)
Eyeshadow (Essence Quatro in "To die for" & Mary Kay Gold Eyeshadow & Rimmel in "English Rose" & MAC in "Top Knot")
Mascara (Bobbi Brown)
Eyeliner (L'Oreal)

Nails:
Sally Hansen in "Commander in Chic"
Rimmel Nail Polish in "Black Out"
Miss Sporty Matt Top Coat



I hope you guys liked today's OOTD. Remember, that everything is purchased by me.

xoxo, R.

No comments:

Post a Comment