March 11, 2013

Outfit of the day: Slightly vintage

Hey there!
When I woke up today, I had no idea what I'm gonna wear! It was a nice morning actually - the sun was shining and I had a feeling that spring is finally here!
I wasn't wrong - the weather was just amazing!
I felt like wearing a skirt today but it was kinda cold so I paired it with some tights. I added m favorite vintage booties and a simple button-up shirt.

For the jewelry I wore an edgy ring (I love edginess,yes) aaaand a (sort of) Peter Pan necklace. For my makeup - I went for dramatic cat eyes; which I love to death.

Now the pics!


Button-up (H&M)
Skirt (Terranova)
Tights (Bepon)
Booties (ALDO)
Ring (Bijou Brigitte)
Peter Pan Necklace (Asos)
Bag (Gate)










Make-up:


Foundation (Rimmel BB Cream)
Concealer (YSL)
Powder (Rimmel Stay Matte)
Brows (Lancome)
Cheeks (MAC)
Lipstick (Rimmel), (I'm not wearing a lipstick on the first picture)
Eyes (Eyeliner is from NYX & mascara is from Maybelline)



Everything is purchased by me. 


I really hope you enjoyed this post, be sure to come back for more :)


xoxo, R.

No comments:

Post a Comment