March 29, 2013

What I got this week: Urban Decay's NAKED 2!

Happy Good Friday everyone!!! 

So since Easter is right around the corner my mom knows it's time to get us some presents! It might sound kinda crazy, but yes - we all share some presents on Easter. No worries - nothing too big or too pricey.

My mom knows also, that I've been wanting Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette for so long so she decided to get it for me. So here's the review and my thoughts. Enjoy! 





So this palette contains 12 eyeshadows - some of them are shimmery and some of them are with matt finish. 



The palette also comes with an eyeshadow and a crease brush which I absolutely love! I love how it works and I must say it really does blend the color very well. 


Now onto the shades: 

Foxy is an yellowed beige with a matte finish. It's quite sheer and it works perfect if you use it as a highlight color.

Half Baked is a brown color with a golden shimmer-sheen. This color is very very pigmented and it has a smooth texture and it is also in the Naked 1 palette. 

Booty Call is a peach-tinted beige with a frosted finish. It's also a new color on this palette.

Chopper is an orangey red color with a flecks of shimmer. 

Tease is a mauve-brown with a matte finish. This is the only color that is not really pigmented so take your time and make sure to apply enough color so you can actually see it on your eyelid.

Snakebite is a dark bronze with a dirty golden shimmer-sheen. On the other hand, this is the most pigmented eyeshadow on this palette. 

Suspect is a soft champagne-bronze with a metallic sheen. I must say this color feels a little bit powdery. 

Pistol is a brown color with a dirty finish. The texture of this color is smooth and really soft. 

Verve is a gray color with a pink tinge. I googled and I found out that this color was in the Rollergirl palette

YDK is a quite warm color with a redish brown finish. It's also quite pigmented.

Busted is a deep color with a dark purple undertone. This is my absolutely number one color! 

Blackout is the most pigmented black color I've ever used! It has a matt finish and a really great payoff. 




I love this palette so much and I'm definitely getting the Basics as well! 


xoxo, R.


No comments:

Post a Comment