April 2, 2013

Tuesday Randomness by Ronnie ep 2 (What?) - My Favorite Designers

Yes, this feels kinda stupid - renaming my series, but as I told you in my previous post, I totally forgot about my Saturday Randomness ep 2.
That means it's time to post it on Tuesday! I normally wouldn't do that, but I really love how I came out with something what's my own.

You probably know what this post is going to be about & you also know that I'm a HUGE fashion lover. Everytime I have a chance to take a nap, I always turn on a TV and I watch the FashionTV channel.
This is not the best way how to stay tuned about the newest collections that came out, because they tend to show the old fashion shows as well, which sucks. On the other hand, it's always cool to take a look back!

But now let's talk about my 3 current favorite designers and the collections they came out with.

Source of the pictures is Vogue.com

CHANEL (Paris Fashion Week - Fall/Winter 2013)

In case you love Chanel as much as I do, you noticed that Karl Lagerfeld revealed his latest designs for Chanel at Paris Fashion Week! Chanel is one of the world's most famous fashion brand. 
Karl is a genius - that's why the show was so spectacular.  Clothing pieces from Chanel are always so unusual and extraordinary!
 I also was so happy to see my favorite model which is Kati Nescher




Catherine Malandrino (New York Fashion Week - Fall 2013)

I don't care about the designers I don't really know, so I was about to switch over the TV but I saw Catherine's AMAZING outits wore by models!
I was literally like - oh God, no words can describe this. The French Art Deco-inspired clothing pieces are perfect  for the fall time, and I also love the way how she picks the color of the clothes - she prefers plum, French blue, olive and classic ivory and black. 
The pieces itself are quite edgy and they are literally screaming 'Im here, notice me!'.  I definitelly will try to find something more about this brand, since I fell in love with it & it just really does describe my style.



 

LANVIN (Spring 2013)

Anyone who doesn't love Lanvin? Ahhh, girl, you're so wrong if you don't. In one of their fashion shows we could see that Black & White 'season' is back! Again... and again. I personally love black & white. Actually - I don't really wear anything too bright or neon (eww). That's why I love neutral brands - like Lanvin.
I must say I love their purses more than the clothing pieces, since I'm a huge fan os purses and hangbags and clutches and... okay.
Can you see the detailing about the hips? Ahhhh, it's to die for.






No comments:

Post a Comment