February 1, 2014

Review: L'Oreal Skin 3in1 Purifying Perfection Micellar Solution

Hello lovelies! It's been a week, huh? But weekend's finally here and we can enjoy it as much as we can!
Today I'm coming with a review of L'Oreal Micellar Solution. 
What exactly is a micellar water? Micellar water is a light, yet effective cleansing and makeup removal. It quickly removes your makeup and it's also chemical-free. 



Product Information:
- used by makeup artists
- gentle as water on your skin but acting like a makeup remover
- the micellar solution acts like a purifying magnet
- your skin will feel toned
- hold over lashes, lids and lips and sweep away
- no need to rinse
- no alcohol
- dermatologically tested



My Opinion:
This product works pretty good! It swipes away my makeup, and cleans my skin. 
However, unfortunately I purchased the version for dry skin (my skin is oily/combo)! 

I also did some research and I found out, that many people don't really like this product! They say it's good, but nothing special. 

I had to use 5 cotton pads to remove my face makeup. The 6th one was finally clean. 
Then I use 1 cotton pad for each eye. I usually hold it there for a few seconds and then I swipe it off. Of course, I'm left with some mascara under my eye - then I fold the same cotton round over and remove it.

It doesn't irritate my eyes, which is amazing. However, I've heard it doesn't remove waterproof mascara. I can't tell you, whether it's true or not, since I don't use a waterproof mascara. I don't use this cleanser for my lips. 

I must say, that my skin feels softer! But - when I wake up, my skin is quite oily, especially on my T-zone. 
Before applying my makeup, I clean my face with this and then I apply my makeup. During the day I need to do only one touch up, since my skin it's oily that much.

In the past (before purchasing this product), I have used "L'Oreal's Gentle Makeup Remover", which was for oily/acne skin. I used only one bottle, since that remover often burned my skin.



Down/Up sides?
+ doesn't contain alcohol
+ your skin feels fresh and clean
+ as you can tell, I purchased the version for dry skin but I don't really mind, since it's good for my oily skin as well
+ inexpensive 
+ also great for eyes and lips 

- doesn't remove waterproof mascara
- you need to be careful when you're pouring it onto your cotton pad, since the hole on the bottle is quite big and you can also over pour your pad which means you're wasting your product
- although it removes (almost) your all of your makeup, make sure to double cleanse your face using your normal cleanser

Well...?
I definitely recommend trying out this product! It might not be the best, but it's worth trying out, since it's really inexpensive and the product is "new" on the market. 

If you own this product, let me know what you think about it!


xoxo, R









-
-
-
-



Ahojte krásky. To bol týždeň, čo? Avšak víkend je konečne tu, takže si ho môžme užívať ako sa patrí.
Dnes som tu s recenziou na Micelárnu vodu od L'Oreal.
Čo presne je micelárna voda? Micelárna voda ľahko, ale dôkladne čistí vašu pleť a rýchlo odstraňuje makeup. Neobsahuje chemikálie, dermatologicky testované.


Informácie o produkte:
- používané makeup artistami
- jemný ako voda ale pôsobí ako odstraňovač makeupu
- pokožka je tónovaná
- stačí, keď vatový tampónik s micelárnou vodou podržíte pár sekúnd na očiach alebo perách  
- nie je nutné pleť opláchnuť vodou
- neobsahuje alkohol
- dermatologicky testované


Môj názor:
Produkt je naozaj dobrý! Odstraňuje makeup a čistí pleť. Ako však vidíte, kúpila som si verziu na suchú pleť (omylom) a potrebovala by som verziu na mastnú pleť.

Robila som malý prieskum a zistila som, že veľa ľudom sa tento produkt nepáči. Hovoria, že je dobrý, avšak nič špeciálne a očakávali viac.

Na odstránenie makeupu som musela použiť 5 tampónikov, až šiesty bol čistý.
na oči používam jeden/jeden tampónik. Podržím to tam na pár sekúnd a až potom odstránim makeup. Samozrejme, stopy po maskare pod okom mám, takže jednoducho tamónik obrátim a zvyšok maskary odstránim.

Oči to neirituje, čo je úžasné. Počula som však, vodeodolnú maskaru s touto vodičkou neodstránite (nemám to ale vyskúšané, nemôžem nič potvrdiť). Na pery som tento produkt nepoužíla.

Musím sa priznať, že pokožku som naozaj mala jemnejšiu. Ale - keď sa ráno zobudím, pokožku mám dosť mastnú, najmä na T-zóne. 
Predčím si ráno nanesiem makeup, samozrejme si pleť očistím (opäť používam tento produkt), až potom si dávam makeup. Počas dňa si pleť musím prepúdrovať iba raz, keďže ju až takú mastnú nemám. 

Pred týmto produktom som používala odličovač, tiež od L'Oreal - Gentle Makeup Remover, od ktorého ma ale pálila pokožka, takže som vypoužívala iba jednu fľašku.


Pozitívne/negatívne stránky?
+ neobsahuje alkohol
+ pokožku máte čistú a sviežu
+ ako vidíte, kúpila som si verziu pre suchú pleť, no nevadí mi to, keďže mi vyhovuje tak-či tak
+ produkt ni je vôbec drahý
+ vhodný na odličovanie očí a pier

- neodstraňuje vodeodolnú maskaru
- musíte byť opatrní, keď si produkt dávate na tampónik, pretože dierka je pomerne veľká a môžete toho vyliasť viac než chcete, čo znamená že plytvate produktom
- aj keď to odstraňuje pomerne všetok makeup, odporúčam použiť aj normálny odličovač


Takže...?
Určite produkt odporúčam! Možno pre vás nebude veľmi vhodný, ale stojí za to, keďže je naozaj výhodný a celkom nový (možno nezvyčajný) na trhu.

Ak produkt vlatníte, dajte mi vedieť ako vám sedí.



xoxo, R

2 comments: