August 17, 2013

Clothing & Beauty HAUL: Forever21, Ralph Lauren, Topshop, ZARA and more!

Hello cupcakes! Oh well, this week was kinda long, wasn't it? Also, I can't believe that school is right around the corner! 
Let's forget about that for a moment though! I finally got all of my packages, yay! I ordered some clothing pieces from Forever 21, Topshop, Zara (I told you I love this store) and I also bough another designer piece, this time from Ralph Lauren! 


Over all, I did a little beauty/hail shopping, since I re-ombred my hair again (yesterday) and I really want to start actually care about my hair (it's time, isn't it?). My hair feels much more softer and healthy after using these goodies!


So the first thing I picked up is this bow sweather from TOPSHOP which I absolutely love! It's so soft but now warm at all (which is a good thing since I can wear this during the fall time, hehe).



Then I purchased these crop tops from FOREVER 21. I got them on sale, I picked up the last pieces so I'm really lucky that they actually had my size, yay! I love them all, especially the black one (I can't wait to wear it).



Okay, now this one! I'm so happy that I got to buy this sweather from Ralph Lauren! My very first (and only) designer piece was my Miu Miu purse but since I got this, now I have 2 high end pieces and I can't be any happier! I so can't wait to wear this with a high-waisted skirt as a vintage outfit!




Since I love Zara to death I also ordered two clothing pieces from there. I got a vintage cardigan and a dress (that by the way totally reminds me of Aria, haha).
The dress looks really short, but I promise you it's not short at all! 



Last but not least we have some beauty/hair thingies! Since I re-omred my hair for the third time in the past two months (which is of course extremely damaging for your hair) I totally had to buy some repair products. I'm really satisfied with the ones I picked since they make my hair look shiny and healthy! 



That would be it for this time, I'll post an update for my ombre hair very soon.
Take care, love you!
xoxo, R




Ahojte zlatíčka! No, tento týždeň bol dosť dlhý, že? Taktiež nemôžem tomu uveriť, že škola je hned za rohom. Snažme sa na to zabudnúť na momentík. Konečne som dostala svoje balíčky! Objednala som si nejaké kúsky z Forever21, Topshop, Zara (hovorila som vám že tento obchod milujem) a taktiež som si objednala ďalší dizajnérsky kúsok (jupí), tentoraz od Ralph Lauren. 
Urobila som tiež malý beauty shopping, keďže som si zase zosvetlila ombré (včera) a naozaj by som sa rada začala o svoje vlasy starať (už by bol aj čas). Po použití týchto produktov sú moje vlasy naozaj jemnejšie a zdravo vyzerajúce.
(obr. 1) Prvá vec ktorú som si vybrala je tento mašličkový púlóver, ktorý úplne zbožňujem! Je totálne jemný ale vôbec nie teplý (čo je super, keďže ho môžem nosiť aj na jeseň).
(obr. 2) Potom som si vybrala nejaké crop topy z Forever21, našla som ich v sekcii Sale a boli to posledné kusy a fakt ma potešilo že ešte mali moje číslo! Všetky sa mi páčia, najmä ten čierny crop top (nemôžem sa dočkať kým si ho dám).
(obr. 3) A teraz toto! Som najštastnejšia že som si mohla kúpiť tento pulóvrik od Ralph Lauren! Môj úplne prvý (a jediný) dizajnérsky kúsok bola kabelka od Miu Miu ale keďže som si teraz kúpila toto, konečne mám dve high end kúsky! Úplne sa teším, až si to dám k sukni s vysokým pásom, z čoho bude samozrejme vintage outfit.
(obr. 4-5) Keďže Zaru uplne milujem, objednala som si dve kúsky aj od nich. Konkrétne vintage svetrík a šaty (ktoré mi mimochodom pripomínajú Ariu, haha). Šaty inak vyzerajú že sú dosť krátke ale prisahám že nie sú.
(obr. 6) A v neposlednom rade tu máme aj nejaké beauty vecičky. Včera som si svoje ombré opäť zosvetlila (ako som spomínala), čo je už tretíkrát za posledné dva mesiace (čo je samozrejme vééééľmi škodlivé pre vlasy) takže som si kúpila nejaké ošetrujúce prípravky s ktorými som úplne spokojná. 

To by bolo na dves všetko, update na moje zosvetlené ombré pridám už čoskoro.
Dávajte si na seba pozor, ľúbim vás!
xoxo, R

6 comments:

  1. i'm in love with ur style gurl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U should start to make outfits ! :) I'm in love with those things, especially with bow sweater :') ♥ Really nice clothes ! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the plan, I hope it works out :) Thank you for the nice comment :) xo

      Delete
  3. Love the black crop top and sweather from Ralph Lauren ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that black one as well! I feel like it goes with anything :) Thank you! xo :)

      Delete