August 18, 2013

Re-Ombred Hair for The Third Time - Final Result! (Not edited pics!)

Hello kitties! After three color shades my ombre is finally done! Now the bottom of my hair is a blonde color and I'm really satisfied with the final result!
I decided not to edit the pictures this time, so these are the original ones! The only thing I did is, that I was playing around with the filters on my camera. 


I used the lightest shade that is available in our place and I let it on my hair for 50 minutes and then I rinsed it off.


I also wanted the fade to be even prettier (although I did not edit the pictures, I think it looks way more lighter in person).


Here you can see the difference between my original color and the new color. Can you see those end? Oh well, I need to take care of those...

Over all I definitely recommend this product (every single shade) since you can see that I went from (almost) black to blonde!
I'm sure everyone can color the ends of  his/her hair, you don't need to go to the salon.


In case you're interested in what I'm wearing on my face, there are only a few goodies since my skin is super clean these days (thank God):

-YSL Concealer in the shade #2 (available HERE)
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder
- Lancôme Eyebrow Pencil (
- Elf Eyelid Primer
- Verve from Naked2 (Urban Decay)
- Rimmel Lipstick in Electric Plum (loving this shade, so vibrant!)



That would be it for today, enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll see you next time.
xoxo, R


Ahojte mačičky! Po troch odtieňoch moje ombré je konečne hotové! Teraz moja spodná časť je úplne blond a ja som úplne spokojná s výsledkom! 
Rozhodla som sa že tentoraz fotky vôbec neupravím, takže toto sú originály! Jediná vec ktorú som urobila je, že som sa pohrala s filtermy na svojej kamere.
Použila som úplne najsvetlejší odtieň ktorý sa u nás dá dostať a nechala som to na vlasoch 50 minút a zmyla. Tiež som chcela aby prechod bol krajší (ajkeď som fotky neupravila, musím podotknúť že naživo to cele vyzerá dosť svetlejšie). 
Tiež som urobila fotku kde môžete vidieť rozdiel medzi originálnou farbou a novou farbou. Vidíte tie končeky? Tých sa musím zbaviť, haha!

Určite odporúvam tento produkt (všetky odtiene), kedže môžete vidieť že som šla zo skoro čiernej na blond. Som si istá že každé dievča si vie dať farbu na spodný diel vlasov a nemusí ísť do salóna (poznám dve dievčatá ktoré nechali u kaderníka vyše 50€ a ich ombré vôbec nevyzeralo ako ombré)

V prípade že vás zaujíma čo mám na tvári, je tu len niekoľko vecičiek, kedže moja pleť je úplne čistá, konečne. 
- korektor od Yves Saint Laurent (nájdete TU)
- Lancôme ceruzka na obočie
-Elf báza pod očné tiene
- Verve z Naked2 paletky od Urban Decay
- rúž od Rimmel v odtieni Electric Plum (úžasná sýta a dramatická farba, odporúčam)

Takže toto by bolo všetko na dnes, užite si zvyšok víkendu a vidíme sa skoro.
xoxo, R

22 comments:

  1. PER-FECT ! :)) i really love ombre ♥ and it looks sooooo beautiful on your hair. this is post about hair, so if i can ask-do u know some hairstyles for short hair ? :/ love your blog ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! :) It really does mean a lot to me :) I actually do! I don't know how long your hair is, but check out these links:
      1 - http://www.starworksartists.com/support/images/news/ashley-benson-bongo-fall-2012.jpg (I personally loved when Ashley had her short haircut)
      2 - http://photos.posh24.com/p/1769181/z/miley_cyrus/miley_cyrus_robe_noire_cheveux.jpg (I don't like ombre on short hair but this hairstyle is ama-zing)
      3 - http://images.beautyriot.com/photos/275/vanessa-hudgens-medium-brunette-tousled-party-hairstyle-275.jpg (and this is really feminine as well! I just love bob hairstyles :)

      And thank you again <3

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! :) And I thank u, too. U helped me ! :)

      Delete
    3. I'm really glad I did! :) xo

      Delete
  2. This is the most BEAUTIFUL OMBRE I have EVER SEEN !!!! You really did this alone? With NO HELP?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, really? Thank you! This just made my day, haha! Yup, with no help at all. I like to do these things by myself because in case they don't work out, I can only blame myself and not other people :) xo

      Delete
  3. O-M-G. Do you remember how I say "I don't like it" on your first ombre? Now I love it! Must agree wtih Anonymous - MOST BEAUTIFUL OMBRE! ♥ Better then Zoella :P ILY ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I when I see all these pics of my first ombre, I must say it was really bad, haha! :) Thank you much!!! THIS made my day, it really did :) ♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  4. Aww♥ Perfect!! I really like it!♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH wow, I really love the result! Your hairs look stunning and you are such a pretty girl!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks so much! :) Your blog is amazing! Love it! :) xo

      Delete
  6. Okay I shit you not, your ombre looks like Zoella's :) it is literally perfect! Dont worry about the ends, they will survive somehow :D (do the high zoella ponytail and you will look like her :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, THANK YOU! :) She's a huge inspiration of mine :) I think her ombre is the most perfect ever! I wear that ponytail literally everyday, I love it to death :)
      Your comment made my day, thank you! :) xo

      Delete
    2. Oh please take a picture! I wanna see that ponytail on you:-) oh and you are welcome, your blog is perf, definately keep blogging! :-)

      Delete
    3. Stay tuned, I definitely will upload a pic like that! :) THANK YOU <3

      Delete
  7. Lovely result! Absolutely perfect well done! :) x

    Cholfable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, N.! It means a lot to me :) xoxo

      Delete
  8. Hey darling)
    Nice blog)Loves it)
    would you like to follow each other?))

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete