May 6, 2013

Another (Mini) Drugstore Haul, Late Birthday Presents & My New MAC Lipstick

Loves...
Since it was my birthday and I didn't give myself any present (haha) I decided to visit a local drugstore.

I didn't have the exact product that I want to buy, I only knew that I wanted to buy something. 
I got some amazing deals and I definitely want to share them with you. 
I also got some late birthday presents today and I didn't really want to mention these actually, but I fell in love with the necklace I got. It's from a friend of mine, we sit together all the time, we like to drink coffee together and have a chit-chat about fashion and newest trends so she knows my style very well. 

I almost forgot! I ordered a MAC lipstick a week ago and I finally got it in a mail today. It's in the shade Lovelorn, it's really moisturizing and feels amazing on my lips. 



but now on to the haul itself... 


So the first thing I got is the Rocket Mascara by Maybelline. I've been wanting this for a long time but I've heard some good things about it as well as some bad things. Well, screw that, I bought it anyways and I really cannot wait to try it out.





Another thing I got is a Color Tattoo by Maybelline as well. It's in the shade Pink Gold (gold? where?). I personally love Color Tattos but after a while they turn out to be cakey so I make sure to always use a primer.





The next thing I got is the Soft&Natural Makeup by Essence. I wanted to get my favorite Clear&Matt one but they didn't have it anymore so I bought this. It looks great on my skin and I don't need to wear a full coverage so this makeup is enough.




I love Miss Sporty nail polishes just because they look pretty on your nails for days. I bought this one in the shade 251. It's this beautiful brown color with some shimmers in it. And it's quite awesome but I apply only one coat.



Last but not least, this is the necklace I was talking about. It's gold, as you can tell and lately I've been loving any gold accessories. What do you think about it? This is definitely my style - edgy and vibrant!




I hope you likes this post. Thanks for your support :)
xoxo, R

No comments:

Post a Comment