May 19, 2013

Saturday Randomness by Ronnie ep 8 - My Favorite Clothing Stores

Hello again. I know I'm late with this post but I seriously did not know what this episode of Saturday Randomness should be about. 
I asked some cool people and they told me to do a post about my favorite clothing stores. 


Well, every girl that is a fashion junkie like myself needs some stylish clothing pieces. At first you need to purchase them, of course. There are some high-end stores (Chanel, Dior, Hermés), then we have the stylish clothing stores (Zara, Mango, F21, Urban Outfitters) and then we have the local stores with no names.
I don't have an ultimate number 1 store that I love the most, no. When it comes to season sales, every single store has a lot of amazing deals to offer. 

Bershka tends to have the most stylish sales ever! You can get amazing clothing pieces literally for free! I remember when I got a peplum blouse for 4€ - amazing, huh? I know...
Terranova has amazing sales also! The skirt that I'm wearing in my latest video is from that store. I'm so glad that I got it and I wear it all the time. 

Zara is one of the most favorite clothing stores of mine. I have a bunch of amazing clothing pieces from there. You can get some pricey pieces as well as some inexpensive ones. The quality is amazing and plus - have you ever tried their perfumes? Ahhh, they are amazing!
Boohoo.com is my new obsession. Yes, it's a website with a free shipping to Europe - oh my! If you haven't heard about this website yet, make sure to check it out. Your package usually arrives in 5 days and their Sales section is full of amazing deals! 

H&M is a traditional store that everyone loves. They have some beautiful and good looking pieces as well as some shitty ones (sometimes). I mean - you gotta love this store anyways.
Mango has some good deals as well. I love their Spring collection this year, especially when there's the amazing Miranda Kerr. I wouldn't tell that I love this store to death but sometimes the sales are good.


Well, that's it for the 'mall' stores. Of course I love the local stores, too. Trust me - there is a time when they have even more beautiful pieces than the stores I was talking about. 

What are your favorite clothing stores? Let me know.

xoxo, R

No comments:

Post a Comment