May 19, 2013

Hello Instagram & A NEW section is coming up

Hello lovelies!
I really hope you liked my latest video. If you haven't seen it, make sure to watch it.
I have some news for you... or not. Well, I finally have an Instragram account and I'd love to get a follow from you. My name is GlitterySecret, so you can find me there.
Do you love Instagram? Well, I feel like I became a junkie! There are so many beautiful filters (or however you call it), it literally takes me a few minutes to pick the most beautiful! I also feel like taking pictures of everything!
I've already posted some pics, take a look at them.

Oh, and I'm also starting a new section or series (whatever) called My Week In Pictures - every Friday or Saturday I'll re-post the most exciting 'picture moments' from Instagram.
You guys will be able to get to know me even more and find out what I love.
I really hope you will like it as much as I do.

PS - I'll be also uploading my outfits, so stay tuned.

Stay amazing, xoxo

Anyone who loves Gossip Girl? I'm having a marathon

Cross nails. Well, not a huge fan of crosses though

 Loving coffee. Everyone knows that

 The most favorite part of my room :)

 Today's makeup

 Nice flower :)

I eventually ended up choosing the purple one :)


No comments:

Post a Comment