May 1, 2013

April Favorites & Happy Birthday!

Hey all! I've been busy (and lazy) so I couldn't post anything and I'm sorry about it.
April is gone, May is here (along with my birthday) and that means it's time for April favorites!
So we have 5 categories: beauty, nails, perfume, accessory and my favorite song of the month. I love using these products, they are perfect for me and I definitely recommend them.

Beauty

Eye Makeup Removers by UNI

I always have some issues with removing my eye makeup because when I wake up I always have under eye circles because of my mascara although I tried to remove it completely. Since I've been using these removing 'tampons' I don't have that problem anymore. Plus, they contains green tea. 


Professional Primer by L'OrĂ©al 

Spring is here and it feels like summer to me already. My skin gets oily so easily so I need to use a primer under my makeup. This goodie was quite pricey which is weird since it's a drugstore brand. Anyways, I love it and it's great if you have oily skin. 


Clear & Matt Makeup by Essence

This makeup was recommended to me by a friend of mine. Of course I needed to get it and I've been using this for 2-3 months now. It's a medium coverage, stays matte for a long time but you have to touch it up with a powder of course.


Lipstick by ELF in 'Flirtatious'

I think you've heard a lot about this lipstick since it has been my favorite for a long time. The lipstick is quite pigmented (yes! dramatic), it always matches with my outfit no matter what I wear so I don't have to think about which lipstick to throw in my purse.


NAKED 2 by Urban Decay

This things is a must-have for every single beauty guru out there! Yes, it is pricey but it's worth it! I've been using this palette a lot and I can make so many makeup looks with it! The most used eyeshadow is probably Foxy and Snakebite. 

Nails

To Buy or Not to Buy by ESSIE

I love this nail polish to death! The only disadvantage is, that I need to use 3 layers to get the full coverage. Nevermind, I don't really care about it as long as the color is pretty. 


Accessory


A ring from Bijou Brigitte

I loooove edgy and vintage rings! I got this one from my mom like a whatever little present & I loved it! I told her that she finally got something that I feel in love with.


Perfume

Luscious Kisses by Victoria's Secret

I used to hate sweet scents but this one is amazing! It smells like vanilla mixed with summer, haha! I'm bad at describing scents, sorry! You should definitely try it out if you're a girly girl like myself.


Song


            


                  




.... it's my birthday today and totally want to share with you this beautiful flower I got! :)


I hope you liked this post, happy May everyone.
xoxo, R.

2 comments: