May 4, 2013

Saturday Randomness by Ronnie ep 6 - The best movies... EVER

Happy Saturday! Fashion TV is not working, that makes me super angry! Since I have nothing to watch right now (grrrr) I thought I could share with you my ultimate favorite movies worth seeing.

I have a few movies that I like to watch over & over again and I never get bored. There are sad movies, comedies, horror movies etc.
I'm not a movie person though, I prefer TV shows. In case you recommend me a really good movie, you bet I'll watch it.
I don't have the exact number one movie that I love the most, I just can't choose any of them.

The Nanny Diaries

A college graduate goes to work as a nanny for a rich New York family. Ensconced in their home, she has to juggle their dysfunction, a new romance, and the spoiled brat in her charge. More here

I loved this movie because we are able to see a relationship between a pampered little boy and an ordinary girl who doesn't even know what she wants. The boy's mother only cares about her appearence and doesn't notice that her little boy wants his mommy no matter what. 



Dear John

A romantic drama about a soldier who falls for a conservative college student while he's home on leave. More here

A girl, a boy... and a relationship... again. He must leave, she stays & they write letters to each other. You definitely need to see this.




A Walk to Remember

The story of two North Carolina teens, Landon Carter and Jamie Sullivan, who are thrown together after Landon gets into trouble and is made to do community service. More here

This is literally the sadded movie I've ever seen. I won't tell you why the whole story is so sad (you'll find out almost in the end) but I'm telling you - you will cry... a lot!



Monte Carlo

Three young women vacationing in Paris find themselves whisked away to Monte Carlo after one of the girls is mistaken for a British heiress. More here

If you love funny movies with Selena in it, you'll love this movie to death. It has some funny scenes but also some romantic ones and plus - you can also see the amazing Leighton (I'm a huge fan of hers). And by the way, that evil Selena is a bitch, haha!




Jennifer's Body

A newly possessed cheerleader turns into a killer who specializes in offing her male classmates. Can her best friend put an end to the horror? More here

I'm a huge fan of Amanda so that's why I actually watched this movie & I loved it! Megan is also such an amazing actress... and that's all I have to say.




Other movies that I really liked:



That's it for todays episode of Randomness, make sure to let me know what are your favorite movies. 
xoxo, R

3 comments:

  1. A Walk to Remember je krásny film :) a toho gotik týpka z Jennifer's Body totálne žeriem :D
    Na Warm Bodies som strašne zvedavá :D
    Medzi moje najobľúbenejšie patrí napr. Interview with the Vampire či Sweeney Todd :)
    btw ty žiješ momentálne do Londýne? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warm Bodies je film na nudné poobedie. Nič extra, ale mne sa páčil :) Zatiaľ nie, no rada by som tam ďalej študovala :)

      Delete
  2. monte carlo!!!! joooj to mam strasne rada!

    ReplyDelete