May 10, 2013

Saturday Randomness by Ronnie ep 7 - The Most Favorite Beauty Brands!

Hello loves.

 It's been a while since I posted anything. I got home at 6pm on Tuesday, Wednesday was quite busy and I rather won't talk about Thursday & Friday. 
But we made it to another weekend, which means it's time for another episode of Saturday Randomness. In this episode I'll tell you something about the most favorite makeup brands of mine and I'll also tell you which product from their brand is my ultimate NO 1. 


I love makeup, obviously, I buy I lot of makeup and I also own some pieces from high-end brands. I'm not trying to show off or so. I'm not paid for this post and all opinions are mine and 100% honest. 
So let's go ahead and get started.

MAC

Everyone's love. I personally adore MAC products. They are an amazing quality, long lasting and they are so cool! I love the design of the goodies, especially the lipstick, haha (they remind me of tampons). Yes, MAC is a pricey brand, but you pay for the quality.

My favorites: Lipstick in Lovelorn and Eyeshadow in Top Knot



Urban Decay

Having the NAKED palette is a rule that cannot be broken. Especially if you're a beauty guru. Urban Decay itself isn't that awesome. I mean I like it, but if the NAKED edition didn't exist, the brand wouldn't be very famous. I almost forgot about the Primer Potion. This is another amazing thing.

My Favorites: NAKED 2 Palette and UD's Primer Potion



Yves Saint Laurent

Another amazing brand and amazing quality. Their lipsticks are moisturizing as lipbalms and they also taste good, haha! The only things I don't like about the products is, that sometimes you can't find the name of the shade of the product. The name is usually on the box. But why would you keep the box?

My Favorites: YSL Concealer and Lipstick in Silky Sensual #2



Maybelline

In my opinion, this is the best drugstore brand. They have good products as well as some bad ones. The quality is good so are the prices. However, there is one edition of products that I don't like - the Color Tattos. They look really cakey, even after using an eyeshadow base which makes me sad. 

My Favorites: The Rocket Mascara, Color Sensational Lipsticks




ELF

The cheapest brand I know! The quality is quite good and the package of blushes remind me of NARS blushes. They are super cute and pigmented. Their nail polishes are long lasting and the eyeshadow palettes are an amazing quality!

My Favorites: Blush&Bronzer Duo, Lipstick in Flirtatious




That's it for today, I hope you likes this post. 
xoxo, R.

No comments:

Post a Comment