May 25, 2013

Saturday Randomness by Ronnie ep 9 - My WEEK in Pictures (20th - 25th May)

Hey beauty junkies!
Another weekend is here which means another episode of my Saturday Randomness. Would you believe that I've been running this blog for 9 week now? This is really amazing!

A week ago I told you about a new section I would like to create. The name of it is My Week in Pictures - and basically what you'll be seeing in this section are my random pics taken by me. 
That means you'll know more about my personal life as well as my everyday outfits and my current favorites. 

I thought it would be a good start if I included this to my Saturday Randomness - what's a better start than that?
I also have an Instagram, follow me here.

Monday


Outfit of the day, black&white addicted :)

Wearing my favorite night-time shoes and pajamas.



Tuesday


Makeup of the day, you can see what I used to achieve my makeup look. Plus - my favorite perfume of the week Mademoiselle by CHANEL.


Loving this MAC lipstick in Riveting Rose. Such a beautiful color!


Wearing ESSIE's Tied up. It matches with my lipstick, haha!



Wednesday

Makeup tools of the day. 


I made this thing a year ago! I love it, it's so stylish!

Anyone who's loving Ellie's album as much as I do?


The sky was so beautiful! 


Thursday


Thursdays makeup look. 


Yay, got this in a mail. :)


Friday

T.G.I.F. Makeup goodies I used.


Absolute favorites of the week. Maybelline in Stellar Pink, MAC in Riveting Rose and Yves Saint Laurent in Silky Sensual #2.


Saturday

I've been loving curly hair recently. 



I really hope you liked this post, make sure to let me know how was your week. Thank you for being so awesome. Love you!
xoxo, R

2 comments: