May 30, 2013

May Favorites!

Hey buttercups! I missed you!
May is (almost) over and I really cannot believe it! Seriously, it feels like I posted my April favorites yesterday! I'm also very excited for the summer vacation! Have you guys fixed your marks yet? 

I didn't even want to do a May favorites because I feel like this whole month was a rush and trust me or not - there were some days when I didn't even want to wear a makeup. I didn't wear anything dramatic this month, I always went for something neutral and soft. 
I ended up finding some thing that I've been using a lot and I thought I could you share them with you guys. 


I have only 6 things I was obsessed with this month, but I will show them anyways because they are totally amazing and they worth buying!
You can get them from your local drugstore or a high-end store.

Soft & Natural Foundation by Essence - I got this foundation a month ago so I was like - let's use it and we'll see. Since my skin doesn't have any imperfections, I'm good to go with a light coverage. This foundation gives this kind of coverage and my skin looks also matte for a long time!

Kajal Black Eyeliner by Essence - I would never thought that one day I'll use a kajal eyeliner! I really hate this kind of eyeliners (or at least I did) but I've had this one for a long time. I don't use this on my waterline though (ewwww) - I use is as a regular liquid or gel eyeliner! 


Color Surge Eyeshadow Quad by Clinique -  You know this palette very well, I used it in some of my videos but I never exactly adored it. Until now, haha! I love the first color as a highlight, the second one as an eyelid color, the third one as a crease are the fourth one for a dramatic touch up! And there we go - the eyemakeup is almost done!

Liptick in #2 Silky Sensual by Yves Saint Laurent - This is a loyal friend of mine! However this lipstick was pretty expensive it's totally worth the price! I would say that this is a lipbalm, lipstick and a soft lipgloss in one! Plus - it goes with every single outfit I wear.


The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara by Maybelline - Is there anyone who doesn't like this mascara? If so, you must be out of your mind! This is simply the best mascara I've ever owned! It doesn't make your lashes clumpy or sticky. It expands them and it looks like you're wearing falsies!

'V' Perfume by Valentino - You know that I adore brands like Chanel, Dior, Prada or Valentino (and much more). When I got this perfume from a friend of mine I was really happy. I'm quite bad at describing scents so I can't tell you how this smells like, but trust me - it does smell amazing! Since this is a high-end goodie as well as the lipstick, it was also quite expensive.


The song I've been listening to like crazy would probably be Thrift Shop by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis!



Well, these would be my favorites for the month of May. What about you - what have you been liking? Make sure to leave a comment below. 

xoxo, R

No comments:

Post a Comment