May 23, 2013

REVIEW: Christian DIOR 5 Couleurs Iridescent Quint Summer Star 549 Eyeshadow Palette

Hello loves!
When I saw that I got a mail this morning, I was so happy because I knew what goodie will be in a package. Yes - today I finally got the Dior 5 Couleurs Iridescent eyeshadow palette in the shade Summer Star.


The colors are really amazing and good quality, quite shimmery and blend quality. The good things is - you won't have any glitter fallouts. Dior Iridescent eyeshadows have the softest, creamiest wetlook texture that does not crease at all - not even on oily eyelids. 



There's a beautiful peach gold and a pearly pink, a dark bronze and a bronze gold and then a light peach color.
I think the colors are perfect for the upcoming season! 


Package quality: 95%
Rating: 98%
Price: 60$ (45€) order HERE





Please note, that the pictures are slightly edited. The colors are different in person.


I'd definitely purchase this item again! Overall it's a great piece that you should own if you're a beauty junkie like myself.

I hope you like this post. I'll see you all very soon.

xoxo, R

No comments:

Post a Comment