May 16, 2013

Another Mini Drugstore Haul

Hey girls!
I did a little shopping on Tuesday but I wasn't in the mood to post it or something, plus - it's almost the end of the week.
You know that everytime I go to the drugstore I buy something. It doesn't have to be a huge shopping, sometimes I don't even like the things they sell. 
I totally wanted to buy some new lipstick as well, but believe me or not - every single lipstick was used. I mean - you could see that is was opened more than one time. That's why I hate drugstores - people open the products that are for sale, the never use the testers to try out the product.


I got a mini eyeshadow palette from the brand Paris Memories.  It was purchased on the same day when I had my little shopping though.
I really do love the colors, I haven't wore them yet but I tried them on the back of my hand and they are quite pigmented!
Do you know this brand? My mom has a foundation from this brand, she got it a long time ago. I don't even know if this brand is high-end or not.





Another things I got is a Color Tatto in Turqouise Forever. I'm not a huge fan of Color Tattos since they tend to crease, ehh. But when I saw this color I remembered that Bethany used the sam one in one of her new videos. It looked really pretty on her lower lashline! Do you like these Color Tatoo eyeshadows? They are good because they are waterproof which is great.




I've been using the same eyeliner for 3 or 4 years but now I got a new one from Essence called 2 in 1 Eyeliner Pen. It has a thick and a thin side for soft and dramatic cat eyes. I mostly wear only the dramatic version, I'm sure I'll use both sides though. 





I've been using a concealer a lot for the past two months so I decided to buy this one. At first I wanted to buy the Catrice Concealer palette but I knew that I wouldn't use the colorful concealers, so I got this one by Essence called Match to Cover Concealer. Do you own it? I think it works great and it wasn't pricey either.




Last but not least - I also bought my fifth Essence Kiss Love Care lipbalm. I personally love these, I think they are even better than the Baby Lips ones from Maybelline. They are super mousturizing, they smell and taste good, ahhh. Which one is your favorite?



Well, that's it for today, I hope you liked this post. 
xoxo, R

No comments:

Post a Comment