April 26, 2013

Mini Drugstote Haul (Happy Friday)

We made it to another weekend! I cannot believe this whole week is (almost) gone. I totally felt like visiting a drugstore today. I got some goodies although they didn't have anything interesting or something I'd really like.
I got some lipsticks from Maybelline's Color Sensational Collection a mascara & blush and a nail polish that I really like.

Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara 


A friend of mine who was at the drugstore with me said, that this mascara is amazing. I gave it a try and I can't wait to find out how it works! However the brush is quite small she said it will work on my upper lashes as well. 

Maybelline's Color Sensational in 'Shimmer Pink'


As you probably know I'm a huge lipstick person - so of course I had to get a lipstick as well. This one is pretty sheer, but you can definitely tell that I have something on my lips. 

Maybelline's Color Sensational in 'Stellar Pink'


Pink...pink everywhere. I hate pink color actually. But when it comes to lipsticks... This one is more pigmented and darker then the first one - which is amazing, I love wearing dramatic lipsticks. 

Miss Sporty's Blush in 'Rose'



I love double blushes because it means that one of the colors can be used as a bronzer as well. I'll definitely use the darker color as a bronzer! Or in case I want to go for a dramatic full face makeup, I can wear it as a blush, too. 

Miss Sporty's Nail Polish in 450

I took 5 pictures of this nail polish but on every single picture it looks like it's black - but trust me it's not! It's more of a dark red/purple color. And it's not secret that I love Miss Sporty nail polishes.


I hope you liked this post. I'm back with my Saturday Randomness ep 6 tomorrow. 
xoxo, R

No comments:

Post a Comment