June 1, 2013

Saturday Randomness by Ronnie ep 10 - My favorite songs... of ALL times!

Hello cupcakes! Well, happy Saturday everyone!
I'm in a good mood today (as always...) and I felt like doing a funky post! I love music. Everyone does. If you don't, you're probably sick! I always need to have my iPod with me, wherever I go. 
Right now my baby is dead, so I should call a witch or a vampire to bring him back to life, haha!

Okay, enough talking! I was hesitating between 'People who Inspire Me' post or this one. As you can tell, the other one won. 
This post is basically about the songs I cannot get enough, since Saturday Randomness should be a non-beauty post. You might not know these song and you also might get to like them. 

Here comes that moment when I don't have my number one favorite song! I love all of these! I listen to them all the time and I literally never get bored!

The first song I'll show you is Blackout by Breathe Carolina. I discovered this during the last summer! This song makes me feel happy and full of energy. Seriously, since the last summer I've been listening to this song 398 times (at least that's what iTunes showes me)!



The next song I adore is What goes around... Comes around by Justin Timberlake. He's hot & handsome, his voice is so sexy and just easy to listen to! This is a quite old song, I think it came out in 2007. I also love his Mirrors song, but I personally like this one a little tiny bit more!




Okay, let's move on to something not as dramatic as these two. I discovered this song during the end of the summer (last year). This song is also on the soundtrack list for Pretty Little Liars. You could hear it in Homecoming episode. Of course I'm talking about 2AM Club's Worry About You. Make sure to check out their Only For Me and Let Me Down Easy as well!




I love Leighton Meester! She inspires me a lot (or Blair Waldorf does). I really did not know that she's a singer as well. After I saw the first season of Gossip Girl (a long time ago) I found her firs music video on Youtube. I was like - let's listen to it and we'll see... Since then this song is my obsession. It's called Somebody To Love. Also check out her song called Front Cut.




Is there anyone who loves Lana Del Ray? If so, I love you! I absolutely love her style and music! She's really unique, maybe that's the difference between her and anyone else. I remember Ashley Benson, Shay Mitchell and Lindsey Shaw were doing an UStream and they were listen to their favorite songs. They were also listening to Lana Del Ray's Diet Mountrain Dew. Ahhh, since then I love this song to the moon and back!

 



These are my TOP choices. Make sure to check out Lady Gaga's Money HoneyParamore's Misery Business, Selena Gomez's Whiplash


I hope you liked this post. Definitely share your favorites with me in the comments below.
xoxo, R

1 comment:

  1. Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog website?
    The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of
    this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

    My website ... voyance par telephone

    ReplyDelete