July 22, 2013

Hair Update: Lenght Check, Routine & Hair Care!

Hello cherry drops! This post was really requested, that's why I decided to do it (why would I write about my hair, I mean - who cares?!). Since you wanted this, there you go!

So, I kinda wanna start off with my hair story. When I was little, I always used to wear short hair. My mom never wanted me to have long hair, I have no idea why. Then at 5th grade I told myself that I want long hair! It took me 7 years! Now I'm here - with long hair (68cm).


I've been coloring my hair since I was 12 (yes, that's quite sad). I remember when I mom colored my hair blonde! I liked it so much (however it looked horrible) but then on the next day I totally had to color my hair brown, since I had some trouble at my school (lameee).
Since then I've been choosing between black and brown until now, since I ombred my hair, twice. 

This is exactly the color of my new ombre!

Here it looks way too dark!

When it comes to trimming, I always trim my hair at home! I trim my hair every 3 weeks. On the other hand - when it comes to hair care, I don't tend to care about my hair too much. I only use a conditioner and a shampoo (of course). I use a different shampoo every month, but I try to stick with the conditioner (although I need to buy a brand new one this time). My conditioner is for blonde hair (since the ombre part is blonde). I wash my hair every single day and I also straighten it twice a day!
I don't use a heat protection spray or anything, but I sometime tend to use one from Nivea. 


I definitely want to care about my hair more, since I want to re-ombre my hair once again (before the school starts). This I I would love to use the lightest shade from L'Oreal Wild Ombres collection. There will be an update for that.



That would be it for today's post. I really hope you liked it.
xoxo, R

Ahojte čerešničky! Tento post bol naozaj veľmi žiadaný, tak som sa rozhodla že ho urobím (prečo by som vôbec písala o svojich vlasoch, myslím tým - koho to zaujíma?). Keďže ste to chceli, tuto to máte! Takže by som chcela začať so svojím 'hair story'. Keď som bola malá, stále som mala krátke vlasy. Moja mamka nikdy nechcela, aby som mala dlhé vlasy, nemám ani potuchy že prečo. Neskôr v piate triede som si povedala, že dlhé vlasy mať chcem! Trvalo mi to sedem rokov! Ale som tu - s  dlhými vlasmy (68cm). Vlasy si farbím odkedy som mala 12 rokov (áno, celkom smutné). Pamätám sa, keď mi mamka zafarbila vlasy na blond! Mne sa to veľmi páčilo (aj keď to vyzeralo strašne) ale na druhý deň som musela ísť späť na hnedú, kedže som mala problémy v škole (trápne). Odvtedy som si vyberala medzi čiernou a hnedou až doteraz, keďže som si dala ombré, dvakrát. Keď príde na strihanie, strihám si vlasy zásadne doma, každé tri týždne. Na druhej strane, keď príde na strarostlivosť, nezvyknem sa o svoje vlasy starať veľa. Používam len balzam a šamón (samozrejme). Šampón používam každý mesiac iný, ale balzam ostáva (aj keď by som si už mala kúpiť iný). Balzam, ktorý používam je určený pre blond vlasy, keďže ombré časť je blond. Vlasy su umývam každý den a taktiež si ich žehlím dvakrát denne. Nepoužívam žiadnu ochranu, niekedy ale zvykávam používať Straight&Easy od Nivey. Určite sa chcem začať starať o svoje vlasy viac, kedže by som si rada dala ombré ešte raz (predtým ako začne škola). Tentoraz by som použila najsvetlejší odtieň z kolekcie L'Oreal Wild Ombres. Bude tu samozrejme update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment