July 3, 2013

My TOP 6 SUMMER High-End & Drugstore Lipsticks

Hey girlies!
Well, heats are right around the corner (at least I kinda hope so) and I never wear a heavy makeup during these days so the only thing that is dramatic would be my lipstick!
I always go for something that stands out! Of course, I also have those days when I wear some kind of a smokey eye makeup which means I need to go for a settle lipstick. 
Today I totally want to share with you my TOP 6 lipsticks that I'll be wearing this summer! 


Some of them are on the higher side but you can also find some of them at your local drugstore. I actually love drugstore makeup! The only thing I hate, is when you open up the lipstick and you can see that is has been already used by someone, grrrr.
Oh well, let's see those babies!



So the first lipstick I'll use using and I already use is from MAC in the shade Riveting Rose. It's a creamy pinky color, excellent for the summertime.
Since it's creamy, I like to use it without the lipbalm underneath.



Another baby I love to death is this one by L'Oreal in the shade L'Or Electric. In my opinion this is the perfect lipstick for darker and dramatic makeup worn during the nightime.  I personally love the shade of it, it looks quite shimmery but I promise you - it's not! It's a pretty brownie color.



This beauty right here is a must have while wearing a dark makeup! This is the softest lipstick I've ever tried or used! This moisturizes your lips just like a regular lipbalm! It also gives them a nice nude color, which look fabulous! The lipstick is by Yves Saint Laurent in the shade Silky Sensual.



Moving on to another pop of color, this lipstick is by Maybelline in the shade Rubis Diamonds. I've been using this one the most for the past two weeks! I feel like this color just goes with everything I wear. What I like the most is an eyeliner paired with this color! 


 
When it comes to this lipstick, I got it 3 days ago but I already love it to the moon and back! It looks like it's a purple color, but in person it looks even darker. It's by Rimmel in the shade Electric Plum. I really like their lipsticks since they are good quality and the price is just unbelievable!


 
Last but not least - my tiniest love is from Maybelline in the shade Petal Rebel. Girl, if you're out there with no lipstick from the Whispers collection, you gotta buy one (or four) ASAP! The quality is amazing, they are super lasting and buildable! It's totally up to you if you want to wear a soft lipcolor or a dramatic pop of color - and that's why I fell for them.


So, these were my summer favorites... but what about you?! You totally need to let me know what are your picks! I can't wait to find out.
Lipsticks are good, since they are not sticky at all! And that's what we're going for during the summertime.

I really hope you liked this post! I'll see you all soon.
xoxo, R


No comments:

Post a Comment