July 13, 2013

My Everyday Makeup Routine!

Heyyyyyyyyy everyone! 
I woke up this morning, turned on my WiFi and checked my Instagram, and I saw so many great nail tutorials! This is so off the point, I know, but I definitely want to re-create them so I thought I could also do a post on how to easily achieve them! Interested? Let me know! I have so many plans for the upcoming week! But I don't want to talk about it, just not yet, haha!



Well, as the title says, today's post will be all about my current makeup routine. I want to mention, that my routine changes all the time! You wouldn't believe how often. Sometimes I like to switch up the products that I'm about to show you. I don't use everything at the same time, I just like to mix these products up! But anyways, these are just the things I'm currently using on daily basis.

I'd say let's start off with the FACE part. At first, I like to use my Essence concealer under my eye area and then I apply my foundation. Right now I'm in love with Maybelline BB Cream - it's light and perfect for the summer time. 


When I'm done with the foundation, I gotta set it with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder, which is my all time favorite!
If I feel like adding a bronzer or a blush, I tend to use my ELF duo.




Moving on to the EYES part, I always start off with my Lancome brow pencil. Then I use my Essence eyeshadow base and the very first color from my NAKED2 palette, which is called Foxy. 


Then I grab an all over eyeshadow brush and I apply the lighter pink color from my Dior palette to my outter half of my eye. After that I go back to my NAKED2 palette and I use the last eyeshadow, which is in the shade Blackout. I apply this to my outter corner with a fluffy brush.


To make the look dramatic, I apply my ultimate favorite eyeliner which has to look really edgy, haha! And the last eye-step would be a mascara - I'm currently swimming between The Rocket from Maybelline and the Scandaleyes from Rimmel!



Last but not least - LIPS part is my favorite one! I'm crazy about these three lipsticks - Silky Sensual from Yves Saint Laurent, Riveting Rose from MAC and Lo'R Electric from L'Oreal! The first one is a beautiful nude color and since this is a high-end brand, the quality is amazing! The second color is creamy pink, really pigmented! And the last color is a dramatic shimmery brown color, excellent for the night time.





I really hope you liked this post. Make sure to come back tomorrow for some pictures! I wanted to take some today, but I'm not even wearing makeup (just a tiny bit of a mascara) since I'm feeling sick.
xoxo, R

2 comments:

  1. what do you think about that essence primer? i want to buy it but i saw a lot of negative reviews..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I hated it at first! Then I got used to it and now I love it! I use the darker color since the lighter one doesn't match my skin tone. I definitely recommend it! However - Catrice came out with a concealer as well, I've heard it's similar to the MAC one, but I absolutely hate it! Do not buy that one.
      xoxo :)

      Delete