July 17, 2013

Summer Reading: It's time for some Magazines (my TOP picks)

Hey guys! I wanted today's post to be kinda different (by different I mean non-beauty, more of a fashion post), and since the summertime has finally come, I'm sure a lot of you guys have some spare time which means you need to find something something fun to do. 
Okay, so basically today's post is going to be about my all time favorite magazines I buy every month!

During the summertime I also like to search for the older issues, since they have some interesting articles I haven't read yet, that's why I'm showing you these today.


Honestly, this post is not completely fashion-related since these magazines contain a few beauty articles as well! Some of these are life style-related, which is not really my favorite part, but anyways...
If you're a fahion junkie (literally) Top Fashion magazine is a great choice for you! The magazine has no life style articles, only fashion-related. You can basically see many fashion show captures, latest fashion trends, outfit ideas, how-to-pair pages and more! The whole magazine also looks like a book, really! It's thick and huuuge. The magazine is available in US as well. 

Another choice for fashion junkies is Vogue (of course...). Who doesn't like Vogue? This magazine is like the second FashionTV! Do you know what else I like about it? These amazing photoshoot outtakes! Oh my... The magazine is available worldwide. 


If you're a beauty junkie as well as a fashion junkie and you still want to know the current fashion trends, Harper's Bazaar is here just for you! I think this is the second favorite magazine of mine (the first one is Vogue, of course...) because it contains everything you need. You can also read something about celebs, in case you're interested. The magazine is available in US and Britain.

When it comes to In Style, I'd say this is the second Harper's Bazaar! These two have almost the same style, but In Style has more fashion articles! This magazine is available in US as well as in Britain.


Then we have magazines like Eva and Emma - these two are available only in Slovakia. I personally love both! They are amazing since they have a lot of interesting photoshoot pages, many beauty/fashion articles as well as some life style ones. 

Last but not least there's ELLE, available worldwide. I tend to buy the Czech version, but I also have some British versions, too. I totally have to say that the first version is a mash up (fashion, beauty, celebs, life style) while the second version is more of a fashion/beauty related. This totally sucks, and I kinda hate our version for that. 



What are your favorite magazines? Definitely share them with me, I'd love to know. 
I hope you liked today's post.
xoxo, R

5 comments:

  1. Mávala som rada Elle ale v poslednom čase mám pocit že 70% sú reklamy... A EVA je fajn :-) inak rozmýšlala si niekedy o robení videí?:-) lebo rada by som od teba nejaké videla, myslím že by ti to šlo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Som na tom úúúplne rovnako. Eva a Emma je klasika, tie dve mam velmi rada :) Videa som robila, najdes ich pod tym istym menom ako blog, planujem sa k nim vratit, tak uvidime :) A dakujem! xo

      Delete
  2. skvelý blog :) oh a Vogue občas, inak Elle a EVA :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dakujeeeem krasne :) Aktualnu Evicku este nemam, no bezim si po nu ASAP :) no letne vydania su vždy uzasne :)

      Delete
  3. I would love to sit beside you and read those glossy collections.

    ReplyDelete