July 11, 2013

My Week in Pictures: TOP Picks & Updates!

Evening everyone. It's almost midnight and I just remembered that I haven't done this My Week in Pictures post for such a long time!
I have for you some updates and stuff, and I also picked some pics I want to include to this version of My Week in Pictures.
First of all - I really hope you like the new design. It took me hours to get it done, but here it is! Since this blog is sort of about me and the things I love, I went for vintage looking design. The pattern is just so vintage! I love the icons as well! 
I finally got rid of these ugly hearts and I came up with this. Some of you might say that this doesn't look like a fashion/beauty blog since it's darker or it's way too fancy. Many beauty/fashion blogs are bright and they have only a banner. I always wanted/want to be different, so this is how I do it. Like it or not... I like it, haha!

In this special episode of My Week in Pictures I want to show you some things I've been up to (my fave outfits, nails, makeup goodies and some random pics as well). 

When it comes to my style, I'd say it's stylish but edgy at the same time, sometimes bohemian. My current obsessions are high-low dresses and stripes plus some heels, haha! When I go out just to grab some things, I prefer flats. They are always so comfy!


These are my favorite nails I came up with. They are so easy to do! You wouldn't even believe! Sort of water marble effect with no water nails, Chanel nails and some vintage nails!


I'm definitely planning on posting more 'makeup goodies' pictures to Instagram so you guys know, what things are worth it and what things I like! Right now I'm obsessed with the Scandaleyes mascara from Rimmel and with MAC eyeshadow in Concrete!


This is more of a random pic. On the left you can see my new ombré hair I wrote about in the latest post. I'm absolutely in love with my hair right now! It turned out to be so pretty this time! I was watching Michelle Phan's new Summer Favorites video and she recommended the L'Oreal Wild Ombre hair colors, too! So if you're hesitating whether do ombre at home or not, I definitely say yes!!!
On the right you can see a book which a very good friend of my gave me. It's a list of 14,000 things you should be happy about. If you're a depresses person (like I am sometimes) you need to read this book.s It's funny but touching at the same time!


I really hope you liked this special post. Thanks for almost 10, 000 visits! 
xoxo, R

No comments:

Post a Comment