July 10, 2013

Re-ombred Hair

Hey cupcakes! I'm here, after a long(er) time and I did a little experiment... again! Actually it was not unexpected or something, since I've been planning this for weeks. 

I re-ombred my hair for the second time. Now I went for blond ends and better fade. I like it a lot more this time, I think it looks quite good :)
I wanted to have that 'Zoella style', I absolutely adore her hair. When I was taking pictures, I used nothing but natural light. Sometimes I feel like my hair looks a little bit orange on pictures, but I promise you - it's a blonde color. I did no editing, except this 'contrast' stuff, which you can't even notice.

I used the same package of the color, but now it's a lighter shade. It came with the brush, highlighting colors, the color itself, a pair of gloves and the paper with instuctions. 



I also used the same method I was using when I was ombreing my hair for the first time. I felt the color on my hair for 45 minutes. 
I definitely must mention, that this time it destroyed my hair a lot! I'm planning to cut the ends tomorrow, so we'll see how it turns out.

If you want to see the first my ombre experience, make sure to visit THIS post. 
But now, here I have some pictures of the result I took:

As I mentioned, it looks quite orange, I have no idea why. In person it's a blond color.




If you have any questions, leave them in the comment section below.
xoxo, R

No comments:

Post a Comment