July 4, 2013

My 'Everyday' Makeup Collection!

Hey girls!
This time I'm not going to talk about the weather, I promise, haha! At first, let's clear the things up! First of all, I want to mention one blog, which has been just created but there are some very interesting things already! That blog is called Tutorials and Reviews by T. & M. which speaks for everything. Make sure to support these girls, I'm sure their blog will be very famous one day, they just need to be patiens. Also check out K's blog, she does amazing makeup looks. Click HERE to enter her blog.
 Okay, the second thing is about the title of this post. I'd like to tell you that this is not my full makeup collection. These are just the things I'm currently using the most. Other makeup products are hiding in a box, they are just waiting for my love since I don't really like them, just not yet.



So this is how I store my everyday things. The box with the lipsticks and stuff is from Pepco and the boxex that you can see are from a dollar shop, but I'm sure you can get then anywhere. The brush holder is a DIY but the face brush holder was a gift. The lipbalm/lipgloss holder is a DIY as well. 



The first part of the box belongs to my lipsticks. These are the ones that I like to use the most. I have two from MAC, the other one is in my makeup bag, then you can see some Rimmel lipsticks, also some from  Maybelline, L'Oreal, NYC, Yves Saint Laurent... I mainly use only vibrant and dramatic colors but I also love the nude ones.





In this part you can see my mini eyeshadow pallets and my mini eyeshadows itself. The first two you can see on the lower left side are from Mary Kay, then I have my Dior palette, some other pallets from Catrice, Essence, Rimmel, Clinique... Next to these I have my MAC mini eyeshadows and some Color Tattoos, and then I have my eyeliners and pencils, mainly from MAC, Cover Girl and Essence. I also keep my Lancome Eyebrow pencil in here.




Here you can see my mascaras. I own quite a few of these (mascaras are an exception, since this is my full collection of mascaras). They are mainly from Maybelline, Rimmel, I have two from Essence, Max Factor, Bobbi Brown... The most favorite of mine would be Scandaleyes by Rimmel. On the bottom of the compartment I also have my eyeshadow primers.



In this compartment I have my most favorite face powders and blushes/bronzers. Mainly from Rimmel, Catrice, Elf, NYC. I also have one powder from Miss Sporty and a blush from Essence.



In this box I keep my currently used foundations, primers and concealers. I have two from Essence, one from Maybelline, Catrice, Bobbi Brown and Rimmel. Then I have some concealers from Catrice, Essence and NYC. And I also keep in here my eyelash curler.



In the second box I keep my bigger eyeshadow palettes such as Naked from Urban Decay, one from Catrice, an H&M palette, and some other random palettes.



In this little DIY box I keep my two favorite lipglosses and three lipbalms. The lipglosses are from Bobbi Brown, NYC and Catrice. My lipbalms are from Essence, Labello and Neutrogina.




Last but now least we have here my top used brushes. Mainly from Elf, Essence and Urban Decay.



That would be it for my everyday collection. Please note, that I'm not showing off, I promised to do this post, so there you go. See you all soon
xoxo, R

2 comments:

  1. Jeej super post Ronnie :) Taky mám rimmel-ku scandaleyes a je fajn :) Závidím ti sbírku štětců :P
    A jaký je ten korektor od miss sporty na citlivou pleť prosím ? :)
    Taky závidím NAKEDku :P
    A promiň,že je to česky,ale anglicky bych to nenapsala :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vôbec mi to nevadí, kľudne píš ako to tebe vyhovuje :) Naozaj mi nemáš čo závidieť, možnože ty budeš mať toho oveľa viac ked budeš v mojom veku :) Tá mascara je úžasná, ale rada ju kombinujem s inými :) Ten korektor je celkom dobrý, mám ho už dlho, no vyzerá skoro ako nový, ale mám ho rada :) xoxo

      Delete