July 21, 2013

Mini Clothing Haul & More!

Hey there everyone!
I haven't done a clothing haul for a while so I thought I could just share with you my latest purchases. This will be just a mini haul of two dresses I recently got. 

This is kinda off the point, but I've been thinking a lot about re-making this blog a little bit. I love everything beauty-related but I'll be posting many many OOTD posts soon so this blog might end up as a fashion blog, haha! We'll see.


Okay, so the first thing that a got is a beautiful red dress from New Yorker. It's sheer on the top and then is has a 'heart' cut-out, which I absolutely love! It's actually a warm dress so I can wear it during the fall time as well!


This week I finally got my dress in a mail! I ordered this one from Jus d'Orange, and I must say that I don't regret my pick at all! Since it's a vintage dress, I think I'll sleep in it, too, haha! It has a 'heart' cut-out as well as the first dress, and since this one is more of a soft kind dress, I can style it however I want!


And last but not least we have some jewelry piece - an ultra edgy ring from Gate and a nail polish from Flormar in the shade 239. I think this color totally goes with the red dress!


That would be it for today, I'll see you all very soon.
xoxo, R

2 comments:

  1. this is the first time im viewing this blog and I luv it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This just made my day!!! Thank you so much, I hope you'll like my upcoming posts as well :) xoxo

      Delete