July 23, 2013

Special Post: My New Workout Routine

Hey there! I'm with a very special post this time, which is about my new workout routine. 
I was always skinny, but these days I just don't feel comfortable in my own body. Since the summer vacation has started, I have been just eating, eating and eating. This is definitely not good. 

I kinda wanna get my "old" body back, so I was searching for a good workout app. Then I found Nike Training Club (Google Play//AppStore) available for free, so I downloaded it. 


Just just click on 'Get Workout' (after your registration, of course) and it will take you to another page when you can choose which form of workout would you like to use.


I'm currently using the 'Get Focused' part, which has more chapters.


Today picked the 'Better Butt' exercise, which is a 15 minute long exercise focused on your back side. Trust me or not - I was dead! 


Then you just push the 'Do Workout' button and you do the exercises. You can also play the video.


That's it about the app, now let's more on to the eating routine. There will not be any diet or something since this could cause some troubles. I don't want that. But there are some things I have to get rid of.

What I definitely cannot eat: sweets (except my chunky monkey),  anything fried (will be completed)

What I should eat instead: fish, more fruit&vegetables, pasta, mommy's warm soup

What I shouldn't (eat/drink) but it's a part of me: chunky monkey, coffee

+ doing an exercise every day (30 min) & a random exercise
No eating after 8PM. 

What I want is to get slimmer thighs and a flat belly!



I'll be back with an update in 2 weeks (or maybe even sooner).
xoxo, R


Ahojte: Tentoraz som tu s veľmi špeciálnym postom, ktorý sa bude týkať môjho nového workout režimu. Ja som bola stále štíhla no tieto dni sa nejako necítim moc pohodlne vo vlastnej koži. Odkedy začali letné prázdniny len jem, jem a jem. Toto určite nie je dobré. Tak troška chcem svoje "staré telo" späť, preto som sa porozhliadla pre dobrú workout appku. Potom som našla Nike Training Club (linky pre Android/iOS vyššie), tak som si ho stiahla. Stačí ak kliknete na Get Workout (po registrácií, samozrejme) a zoberie vás to na ďalšiu stranu kde si môžete vybrať akú formu workout-u chcete robiť. Momentálne používam Get Focused časť, ktorá má viac častí. Dneska som si vybrala Better Butt cvičenie, ktoré má 15 minút a cvičenie je sústredené na zadnú časť tela. Verte či nie - umrela som! Potom už len stlačíte Do Workout a už len cvičíte. Taktiež si môžete dať prehrať video. Toto bolo o appke, teraz sa presuňme na jedlo. Nebudem držať žiadnu diétu ani nič, kedže by mi to mohlo spôsobiť problémy. A to nechcem. Sú tu ale nejaké veci, ktorých sa musím vzdať.

Čo určite jesť nemôžem: sladkosti (okrem mojej chunky monkey),  nič vyprážané (bude doplnené)
Čo by som naopak jesť mala: ryby, viac ovocia&zeleniny, cestoviny, maminkina teplá polievka
Čo by som jesť/piť nemala, ale bohužial to bez tohto nejde: chunky monkey, káva

+ každý den 30 minútové cvičenie & random cvičenie (zvyčajne 50 brušákov)
Žiadne jedenie po 20:00

Čo chcem sú tehšie stehná a ploché bruško. 

Za dva týždne som spať s update-om (možno aj skorej). 
xoxo, R

No comments:

Post a Comment