July 29, 2013

July Favorites!

Hello sweethearts! August is right around the corner (I mean - what?) which means... Oh well, it's time for my July Favorites! 
At first I wanted to skip this month's favorites post since I thought there weren't any goodies I liked but then I realised that I have a few goodies that I want to share with you!


I have to admit - I wasn't a real beauty junkie this month. I was just chillin, waking up late and eating. Honestly, I'm not even in the mood to do some workout, ehhh. Whatever, let's see the things I've been liking. 
By the way... do you like this glitter/light effect? I adore it!!! If you don't like it...well, then get out, haha! Can you feels the sassiness? Oh yeah, that's me.



The first thing I've been using every single day is this Garnier makeup remover that burns my eyes but it clears my fave perfectly. 
Yes, it does smell a lot since it contains a lot of alcohol (nyehehe).



Here's another love of mine... my favorite lpstick right now. It's from Maybelline from their Color Sensational collection in the shade 530 - Rubis Diamonds. Be careful since it's not a moisturizing lipstick! I love it though.



My favorite perfume has been this I Love Dior from Dior (obviously). It smells like a garden full of flowers. I used to hate that smell but this perfume kinda changes my mind.



I've been reapainting my nails with this color over and over again! It's by Essie in the shade To Buy or Not to Buy, if you wonder. I adore purple color in general but this nail polish is an angel!




Then we have this godness. I love my Naked2 palette, I feel like everyone knows that. Every single color is amazing, especially Verve! I've been using that one the most.


Now let's move on to the songs! I love this part, hehe! 
My ultimate favorite song (I know, I got to know this like 2 days ago but it has to be mentioned!) would definitely be Goin' In from Spring Breakers movie! 



Another favorite of mine has to be Burn by Ellie Goulding!




And last but not least we have Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke ft. T.I & Pharell



These are my favorites, make sure to let me know what you've been liking.
Love you! xoxo, R

No comments:

Post a Comment