April 10, 2013

CATRICE Sale (part 1) - HAUL

Hey everyone. I'm here with another post. After today's classes I was thinking about whether I should tell yes to shopping or not. I ended up at my favorite drugstore but I didn't really have that much time, I had like 30 minutes or so. Trust me or not, it's not enough for me at all.
I grabbed 4 products that I think will be worth it. Haha, this is not the end for me though - the shopping will be continued.
Please note, that this post is NOT a review because I haven't tried any of these products yet.
But for now - let's see what I got today.

Infinite MATT Makeup 


The bottle looks super good, is says it should last up to 18 hours, which sounds amazing as well! The consistency is very creamy and not sheer at all. I tried to put a little bit on the back of my hand and I must say the place where I applied the makeup was not oily at all - it was pretty much matt. It also smells good! In case you want be to do a review, let me know, I'd love to. I'm in the shade light beige.


Lip Appeal Lipgloss 


I'm not really a lipgloss person, I prefer lipsticks, but this one smells good, looks good and it was an amazing deal! This lipgloss is not sticky at all and it's not sheer either. It gies amazing with a dark lipstick.


Absolute Eye Colour Eyeshadow


Ehhh, I love eyeshadows. A little bit too much so I had to get one. This one is in the shade Rumble In the Jungle, and I'm in love with the purple color. Every single eyeshadow is really pigmented and I cannot wait to try them out.


Ultimate Nail Polish in 'Dirty Berry'


You cannot go wrong with buying a nail polish. It doesn't matter if you find out that you don't really like the color of it, because you always can mix up more colors and come up with something new. But this is not my case - I truly love this color, and I'm definitely trying this out tonight.



I hope you liked this post, I'll update it as soon as I get more goodies :)
xoxo, R.


No comments:

Post a Comment