April 6, 2013

OOTD: Spring Outfit of the Day: Cute & Fancy

Hello lovelies! I finally have the feeling that spring time of here. Yes, it's still kinda cold outside but I thought I could wear something more spring-ish today.
 I went for an elegant 'pencil' skirt, a white blouse and a cardigan 
with no sleeves. I also added a belt for more casual look. 
As you can tell I was in my 'pink' mood so for more pink color I added some bracelets in pink and 
my favorite ring at the moment.

The purse that I'm waring reminds me of Chanel purses, haha! Spreaking of my purse - inside I'm just carring my must-haves which are my phone, wallet, a lipstick and 
my favorite powder so I can touch up my makeup. And of course we cannot forget about a little travel-size perfume. 







What I'm wearing:

Top (Terranova)
Cardigan (Forever 21)
Skirt (H&M)
Bracelets (Ebay)
Purse (Atmosphere)
Ring (Bijou Brigitte - not sure)
Shoes (Aldo - not sure)







xoxo, R.

No comments:

Post a Comment