April 9, 2013

Wishlist: April/May 2013

Hey you all! I'm so sorry for not posting anything for the past 2 or 3 days. I've been sick a bit but I'm all better now - thank God.
I've been thinking a lot about what the next post should be about, since I ran out of my ideas. But then I realised - it's April, May is coming up which means it's almost my birthday and I haven't done my wishlist for April.
Every upcoming month I write a wishlist which contains some products that I want to purchase. Some on them are on the higher side, some of them are drugstore goodies. This month I decided that I want to share my wishlist with you guys. 
I think some of the products will be given to me as a present, but that doesn't matter at all, haha!
Oh well, let's see what do we have here...

Yves Saint Laurent lipstick in" Sensual Silk"

This lipstick is to die for! Have you guys seen any more beautiful color? I don't think so. I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for such a long time! When I found this one, I knew I need to get it! 


MAC blush in "Fever"

I've never been a blush person, but right now I'm obsessed with blushes. I absolutely love this color and I definitely want to get it! Plus - it's from MAC, and even my teachers know I love anything from MAC.


Clinique Chubby Stick in "Woppin' Watermelon"

If you're obsessed with beauty videos on youtube, you probably know that everyone uses these babies. I wanted to get one of them a long time ago but somehow I totally forgot that I wanted them. Now it's time to get one! I absolutely love the color and it's also moisturizing, which is awesome! 



That's it for the wishlist, I haven't really decided what goodies I want to purchase so when the list will be done, I'm sure I'll update the post. 
Also, I recently created an account on lookbook.nu so make sure to follow me and hype my outfits.

xoxo, R.

No comments:

Post a Comment