April 2, 2013

My Perfume Collection

Good morning, evening or night... it depends on where you live.
I've got some requests so share with you my perfume collection since I mentioned that I have a tons of perfumes. 
I've been collecting them for a year now and I am still collecting them. I don't really care about brans, I love every single perfume that smells yummi. 
The most favorite of mine would be Luscious Kisses by Victoria's Secret and Mademoiselle by Chanel.

I usually buy perfume whenever I want. I don't care about the price unless it's over-priced. I love fruity and sweet scents (like the one from Victoria's Secret) or something really deep smelling (I'm bad at describing scents). 

I'm also in love with funny and unusual bottles! The latest perfume I got is the V by Valentino and as you can tell I ran out of it quite fast! I love the smell of it, it's really feminine and sexy!


Mademoiselle by Chanel



Luscious Kisses by Victoria Secret


I ♥ Dior by Dior


V by Valentino


Fame by Lady Gaga


Heat Rush by Beyonce


Heat by Beyonce


II by Bvlgari


Femme by Zara


Couture by Juicy Couture


Signature by Victoria Beckham


Love Love by Morgan


Summer by Victoria Beckham


Intimately by Victoria Beckham


About Women by Bruno Banani


Story by Victoria Beckham


Ghost by Serenity


Have Fun by La Rive


Have Fun by La Rive (another bottle)


Naomagic by Naomi Campbell


Prada by Prada (Sample)


Amber by Prada (sample)


Pour Femme by D&G



I hope you liked today's post. 

Take care, xoxo, R.

No comments:

Post a Comment