April 13, 2013

Saturday Randomness by Ronnie ep 4 - My Favorite iPhone Apps

Hey lovelies! It's Saturday which means it's time for another episode of Saturday Randomness by Ronnie. This is going to be the 4th episode and I'm pretty excited to write this post because I'm about to show you my favorite iPhone apps that I use daily. 
Every single app is for free, so in case you have an iPhone and you download them, you don't have to pay. 
These apps are not only beauty dedicated, so you will able to find some random ones as well.


TweetDeck 

In case you love Twitter and you tweet about everything, this is a must have app for you! I use this app everytime I want to share something with you guys. I tweet about anything and everything. I love meeting new people. 



Billboard.com Charts

I don't know how about you, but I don't know what to listen to. I have 1, 500+ song on my iPod (I have an iPod as well so I don't really use the iPod on my iPhone) but they are so boring and I don't know what new songs to I download. Well, this is the time when I launch my Billboard app and see what new songs are the best ones. 



StyleTAG: Fashion SNS

In case you're a fashion-maniac like myself, you'll love this app. You can take a photo of your outfit and share it worldwide! Isn't it fantastic? I'd say this app is quite similar to lookbook.nu



Style.com

This app brings you daily news from runway shows, latest trends and much more whenever you are. Make sure to download this app for ready-to-wear outfits as well.



Fashion Network

FashionTV app client. This app brings you international fashion news, latest runway show photos and videos from Fashion Weeks. As you can tell, the photos from the fashion weeks are sorted by the designers.



Places Around

It sucks if you're in a new place and you have no idea what's around you. I use this app everytime I don't know where the closest movie theater is or in case I want to find the way to my desired place. 



Daily News

This app is a must have for everyone! You need at least one 'news dedicated' app on your phone! On the official iTunes page it says this app is great for New York locals and visitor but I in my opinion you don't have to live in New York, haha!



iCelebrity News

Thumbs up for celebs! This app is great because you can access more websites in one app! You are able to choose from E!Online, Page Six, People, Petez Hilton (ehheehe), Star or even US which is awesome! I apologize but I couldn't find a link for this app. 



That's it - I hope you guys liked today's Saturday Randomness episode, I'll be back with another soon.
xoxo, R

No comments:

Post a Comment