April 16, 2013

#HelloSpring ep 1 - My TOP 6 Favorite Spring Nail Polishes

Hey!
As you can tell I'm here with new series called #HelloSpring. This sort of 'project' (couldn't find a better word) will be all about spring time (obviously) and the things that just go with that.

The first episode, which is this one, is about the nail polishes I cannot live without. You probably know I loooove painting my nails with different colors and just making them unique.
I don't like neon colors (ewww) so you'll never find any neon nail polishes on my blog, haha! The colors I'm about to show you are soft and they go with anything.

 Essie in 'All Tied Up'


This color is my current obsession! I wear it with anything since it's sotf and nothing too dramatic. And the consistency is... wow! I usually wear like 2 layers + a base coat but one layer would be quite enough.


Essie in 'To Buy or Not To Buy'


It's really funny but I love the names of the shades! Especially this one. The only things that I dont like about this nail polish is, that you need to apply 3 coats. I was wearing this one today and as you can tell, the color is not really pigmented - but it's not sheer either.It's something in between.


Sally Hansen in 'Commander in Chic'


I love purple color and that's the only reason why I purchased this nail polish. I usually wear 2 layer but on the next day I need to repaint my nails. I'm not sure if you remember but I used this nail polish in one of my videos.


Essence in 'Café Olé'


Essence goodies are okay. I like them. I also like the nail polishes although they are not really good quality. I really don't know what to say about this one - I mean it's a perfect nude color but... oh well.


Catrice in 'Dirty Berry'


I mentioned this nail polish in one of my previous posts. I fell in love with this color. I've already worn this like three times and the quality is amazing!


Rimmel London in 'Euphoria'


I'm being completely honest - the Rimmel nail polishes are the best ones! Everytime I wear them I know that I don't need to repaint my nails at least for 3 days. Isn't that amazing? I love to wear this shade with a matte nail polish on the top of it.



I hope you liked the first episode of my #HelloSpring series.
Good luck
xoxo, R

No comments:

Post a Comment