April 19, 2013

Saturday Randomness by Ronnie ep 5 - Your Questions Answered

Happy Saturday!
 I cannot believe that I've been doing my Randomness episodes for 5 weeks now! I also want to thank you for more than 2,000 pageviews!

I've been getting a lot of questions (on Twitter or via messages on Youtube) about my videos, my life, the things I buy etc. So I thought this episode of Saturday Randomness would be great for answering your questions. Enjoy!



Q: How old are you?
A: I'm 18.

Q: Do you have any siblings?
A: Yup, a brother, he's 11.

Q: What do you do in your spare time?
A: I usually film a video (I would love to film more often), read a book & I also love organising my things... I'm quite boring, I know.

Q: Is there anyone who inspires you?
A: Yes! I follow so many bloggers and beauty gurus & they inspire me a lot!

Q: What's your favorite shop?
A: I don't really have a favorite one, but I quite like H&M, Bershka, Aldo etc.

Q: Favorite nail polish & makeup brand?
A: I love nail polishes from Catrice, Sally Hansen and Essie. For the makeup I'd say MAC, Urban Decay, Chanel and YSL (that's for high-end stuff) and Rimmel, Essence & Maybelline (for drugstore goodies).

Q: When did you start wearing makeup?
A: I was probably 15.

Q: How is it possible to have such a long hair?
A: I have no idea. I always used to have a short hair cut until I was 14, haha!

Q: Where do you get your MAC or other high-end makeup from?
A: I always buy these things online.

Q: What's your favorite book?
A: The Host maybe...?


Q: How would you describe your style?
A: Vintage, casual & stylish

Q: Who's your favorite beauty guru?
A: Michelle Phan, Sylvia (beautycakez), Zoella, Heart (thatshearts), Andrea (andreaschoice), Bunny, Weylie, Claudia and Bethany.

Q: What's your favorite movie?
A: Oh well this is quite hard to answer... I really, really don't know.


Q: How is it possible to choose your own thumbnail?
A: You need to become a Youtube Partner.

Q: What phone do you have?
A: I have an iPhone

Q: What was the first 'makeup' thing you purchased?
A: A mascara.

Q: Do you wear makeup every day?
A: Don't judge me, but I do. I love everything about makeup so... But I never wear a full-coverage foundation so the makeup that I wear is not heavy.



Thank you for your question I hope I helped :) In case you want to ask me something, message or tweet me!

xoxo, R

No comments:

Post a Comment