April 25, 2013

Yves Saint Laurent's 'Silky Sensual'? Checked!

Hey lovelies.
 A long time ago (well, not that long) a wrote a post about my Wishlist for April/May where I told about goodies I definitely want to purchase.
Well, I've already purchased the first item from my list which was a lipstick from Yves Saint Lauren in the shade Silky Sensual.
The color is just beautiful and the quality is unbelievable! This lipstick feels like a lipbalm on your lips. It's really pigmented as well, with no scent which I don't mind (although I love yummy smelling lip products) and it's also super creamy. 

Since this is a high-end product, the price was pretty high - but you only live once, right? I love beauty things so that's why I buy many many goodies no matter how pricey they are. High price = amazing quality (well, not always).





And there's another little thingy I purchased as well, which is just a lipgloss by NYC in the shade B'way Berry. It looks quite red on the picture but it's actually sheer. I'm not a huge lipgloss person but I've been wearing lipglosses like crazy for the past month (ehh, what's wrong with me?).




I hope you liked today's post, I'll definitely let you know when I get another thing from my wishlist (it will be really soon, haha).
Love you, R

No comments:

Post a Comment