April 6, 2013

Saturday Randomness by Ronnie ep 3 - My Favorite TV Shows

Saturday is here which means it's time for my Randomness ep 3. I was thinking a lot what should be this episode about and I decided to tell you something about my favorite TV shows. Everyone loves TV shows, right? It doesn't matter what kind of TV show we're talking about.

I'm not really a movie person - I only watch movies from time to time. I hate when I download a movie, then I play it and then suddenly I see the ending credits... and that's the moment when I realise the movie sucked. 
It's easier to start watching a TV show - you watch the first episode (you don't waste 2 hours) and you can decice whether you liked it or not. If you did, you know that every single episode will be worth watching. 

Well, now let's talk about the TV shows I cannot get enough.


Pretty Little Liars


Oh my GOD! Seriously, if you don't watch this TV show you literally don't exist! Every single episode has everything you want - love, action, suspence, fear and much more! 
I must say I didn't like the first three episodes but after seeing these I fell in love with this show! 

Favorite characters: Toby (ah, Keegs), Spencer, Alison, Hanna

New episode airs: the show returns on the 11th June 2013



The Vampire Diaries



Let's face it - the first season was amazing! The second one was pretty good but when the third one returned I knew the show will never be the same again. Nevermind, it still deserves to be mentioned as my favorite show.
You probably know what it's about - it's a quite famous show, so I won't talk about that. BUT - however I missed 4 or 5 episodes, I realised I don't like Damon anymore. I mean he's cute and stuff but when Klaus came to the center... have you heard his perfect british accent? 

Favorite characters: Katherine, Klaus, Caroline

New episode airs: on Thursday April 18th



Gossip Girl


Stylish outfits, handsome boys, gossips, hate... oh my! Even europeans know who's Chuck Bass! If you're a fashion freak like I am, you definitely need to watch this show because it's full of amazing outfits! This is totally random but that's the reason why I started to like this whole fashion and makeup thing. When I saw what style Blair Waldorf likes - when I saw her flawless Valentino purse and Louboutin heels... you know what I'm talking about.
However - I haven't finished watching the sixth season (it was way too boring). I know the Gossip Girl is though.

Favorite characters: Blair, Chuck, Serena

New episode airs: the finale of the show aired on May 11th.



Other TV Shows I sometimes watch or stopped watching:

True Blood, The Secret Circle (CW), Lost (ABC), Beauty and the Beast (CW), True Blood (HBO)




Hope you liked today's randomness.

xoxo, R


No comments:

Post a Comment