April 23, 2013

My Morning/Evening Face Routine

High five. This post took me a while, sorry! I don't really know what to write about since nothing exciting is going on nowadays...
BUT, before I actually forget what I want to say - it's picture day for me tomorrow, that means my outfit will be a little bit more elegant (ehh) but still edgy (ahhh). I already know what I'm gonna wear, so stay tuned for the OOTD pics tomorrow!

Now onto this post... A lot of you asked for a 'routine' posts, more OOTD (coming soon) and even for a collection video (you have to wait for that), some of you asked for a hair rotine post as well, but let me say something - I just use a shampoo and I'm good to go - seriously, I don't really care about my hair. My hair is healthy even without these things.

I use this cleaning technique when I wake up as well - so this is sort of a morning/evening routine.


Corine de Farme (makeup remover)

First of all - this is a 'whatever' makeup remover that I bought just because I ran out of my Bioderma one. I've been using this for 3 months now and I must say - this is the best makeup remover I've ever used! Recently I started to using this only on my eye area, but in the morning I use it on the whole face.


Papilion Makeup (wipes)

Everything that has alcohol in ingredients is my friend. Since my my skin tend to get quite oily, alcohol sounds great. I use these wipes to get rid of any excess makeup on my face.

Avéne Skin Care Cleanser


Avéne products are way better than the Bioderma ones. I don't use this stuff on my whole face, I just usually apply a little bit on to my blemishes or pimples. And eventually when I wake up on the next day my imperfections are gone (or not).


Avéne Thermal Water

This stuff is realy funky - especially during these warm days. After my skin is super clean and I have no makeup up, I spray this all over my face. It feels super cold and refreshing!
I've heard that you can use this stuff for so many things - from sunburns to injuries.

Kappa Body Lotion

Before you actually start to judge me - this is a body lotion - yes, but your face is a part of your body as well, right? I don't do this step every single day, just during the days when my skin is dry.


If you have some questions, leave them in the comments below. I hope you liked this post.
xoxo, R

No comments:

Post a Comment