April 11, 2013

NYC Haul (I love drugstore goodies)

Oh well - hey there. I did a little shopping today as well, but I grabbed only 4 goodies. I went to a different drugstore so I had nothing to choose from. The only brand that I liked was NYC.
I haven't owned anything from this brand so I thought - it's time! I also haven't tried out these goodies yet, so I'm not able to tell you whether they're good or not. Let's see.

Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder



I looove colorful things. When I saw this, I needed to get it! I'm in the shade 'Pink Cheek Glow' and however this is a blush/powder, I'll definitely use the colors as eyeshadows.


Correcteur Anti-Cernes Cover Stick



I'm currently using a concealer from Rimmel but this looked nice so I got it. I'm in the shade 'Yellow' but i promise you guys this is not yellow at all. Oh well, I'll give it a try and let's hope it will be eorth it.


Lipstick in 'Brandy Sparkle'


I love lipsticks! Especially the nude or the brown ones. It's in the shade 'Brandy Sparkle' (such a cute name) and it's the perfect nude brown color for me! You'll look amazing if you wear a dark eye-look & you use this lipstick.

Lipstick in 'Blue Rose'


In case you'll be in a Barbie mood, definitely get this lipstick and wear it ASAP, haha! This has nothing to do with blue, as the shade says, it's a bright shimmery pink color.



Hope you liked today's post. See you all soon
xoxo, R

1 comment:

  1. Ten posledný má skvelú farbu :) aj keď tiež nechápem prečo tam písali, že Modrá ruža :D

    ReplyDelete