June 2, 2013

Mini Clothing Haul!

 Hello beauties! My mommy surprised me by inviting me to do a little shopping. Of course I agreed!

I bought some pieces that I really like although they didn't really have good deals this time.
I'm not a shoe person. I hate when girls say that they love shoes but when I ask them how many pairs they own, the answer is - only 3. Well, this is not called 'obsession over shoes'.

This time I bought two pair of yummy shoes. I really like them! The first pair is for cooler/not that warm weather. I totally like the bow detailing on the side! God, I'm really tall when I have them on!
The second pair I got are sandals. I'm not a lover of snake printing but on these shoes it looks pretty!






Okay, so I got these and then I also bought two dresses. They are both low-high dresses, which means they are higher on the front and they are lower on the back.
I love these kinds of dresses and I've been looking for these everywhere! 
My mom said they don't look good on me, but I was like - I don't care, I want them anyways! 






I'm a huge dress person, and I literally NEVER wear jeans nowadays so instead of jeans I got some leggings since the weather is crazy right now and I can't always wear dresses (but I always say fashion doesn't care about the weather). Stripes are quite in these days so I picked these!



The whole shopping thing wouldn't be completed without some jewelry. I got a bow ring which is a really big trend right now. I also got a ring which I don't know the name of, sorry! And last but not least I got a bracelet!





Everything is bought by me! My mom did not pay for anything. I'm not trying to show off.

I hope you like this post. Love you, R

4 comments:

  1. perfect things ! :) don't care about what your mom said about u and this dress :D i believe they are perfect on you :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, this means a lot to me :) Now she kinda loves the dresses actually :P

      Delete
  2. Second dress looks lovely :) Black and white, i love this trend :) where did u get these things from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore this black&white trend! :) This is actually my current obsession. The things are mainly from Gate, H&M and our local clothing store. Thank you for the nice comment :)

      Delete